Home

2/5 - 2/14 Games Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on 2/5 - 2/14 Games Discussion Thread within the Pro Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball
OS Roundtable: How Long Do Sports Games Last for You?
Bonding Through Video Games: Not All Screen Time's Created Equal
Need For Speed Heat Review

Old 02-08-2019, 03:49 PM   #121
Bamma

ProfessaPackMan's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: 2/5 - 2/14 Games Discussion Thread

That boy LeVert is back tonight

Letís get win #30 tonight. If we can hit 32 by the break, I think we can get 40 wins for the season and head into the postseason/offseason looking nice.

These last 5 years are starting to show signs of paying off.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-08-2019, 04:16 PM   #122
Outback Jesus

OSUFan_88's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by cima
Kyrie talking his future teammates up, I like it.

Zo and Bron had this same pic last year.

I'm gonna laugh when C's fans turn on Kyrie when he leaves for wherever he's going, but I'm gonna laugh really hard if it's LA.
Yeah, that's not happening. Byrie and Bron may have made up, but going and being Robin again is not something that he's going to go do. Irving is either going to a New York team, Boston, or maybe Dallas. He's not going to LA.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sounds like Kevin Love is going to play tonight. Interested to see how slow and disinterested he looks. Cavs need him to look at least a little like himself if they want to move on from him this summer.

Hopefully Cedi is back too. They miss his ability to drive to the rim, create for others and finish.

Urban Meyer is a god.
Old 02-08-2019, 04:22 PM   #123
Just chill and enjoy

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUFan_88
Yeah, that's not happening. Byrie and Bron may have made up, but going and being Robin again is not something that he's going to go do. Irving is either going to a New York team, Boston, or maybe Dallas. He's not going to LA.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sounds like Kevin Love is going to play tonight. Interested to see how slow and disinterested he looks. Cavs need him to look at least a little like himself if they want to move on from him this summer.

Hopefully Cedi is back too. They miss his ability to drive to the rim, create for others and finish.

On cue

Jackie MacMullan of ESPN:

Quote:
He was convinced and remains convinced – maybe not now, maybe now because he’s so enlightened – that LeBron wanted him gone, that LeBron wanted him traded, that LeBron wanted to bring in his guys. And that’s when he decided to go. It wasn’t that Gilbert was maybe going to trade him. The fact that he thought LeBron wanted him moved on. And now LeBron denies that that was ever the case. I asked him myself.
Old 02-08-2019, 04:30 PM   #124
Outback Jesus

OSUFan_88's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
On cue

Jackie MacMullan of ESPN:
Kyrie never wanted LeBron on the team at all. I don't know about the LeBron aspect, but Kyrie didn't want LeBron, was ready to ask out after the title, and finally bullied his way out of Cleveland after the Finals.

He hated playing with LeBron. I'm sure there are several Lakers players who can sympathize with Kyrie in this aspect.

Urban Meyer is a god.
Old 02-08-2019, 04:55 PM   #125
Bamma

ProfessaPackMan's Arena

OVR: 36

Iím just here for OJís response because I already know what heís gonna say
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-08-2019, 05:19 PM   #126
All Star

BleacherBum2310's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Im starting to be on that, the Celtics need to make changes this summer train

I notice nobody calling Brad Stevens a genius this year or saying he's better than Pop this year

The Celtics look soft man, I don't know what happened but this ain't the same team

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk
That's a bit dramatic. Heck people were seriously saying earlier in the year Brad Stevens couldn't coach offense. those talks quickly went away though.

Since 10-10 Start ie when Smart was placed in the starting lineup they have the best offense in the NBA and the best net rating. They played a bad game. Kyrie played one of his worst games in months, Lakers hit 22 3s and still should've won the game.
Old 02-08-2019, 05:23 PM   #127
Just chill and enjoy

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleacherBum2310
That's a bit dramatic. Heck people were seriously saying earlier in the year Brad Stevens couldn't coach offense. those talks quickly went away though.

Since 10-10 Start ie when Smart was placed in the starting lineup they have the best offense in the NBA and the best net rating. They played a bad game. Kyrie played one of his worst games in months, Lakers hit 22 3s and still should've won the game.
Im not talking a one game stint, they just don't seem to have the same chip as a year ago.

Last night was just an example of how they don't get past circumstances they should anyway being that they added 2 all stars to the roster since the post season

You don't start developing better habits because the playoffs start

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk
Old 02-08-2019, 05:43 PM   #128

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

lol, just saw that the Knicks have a longer losing streak right now than the Bucks have losses on the entire season.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball »