Home

2019 Eastern Conference Finals: (1)Milwaukee Bucks vs. (2)Toronto Raptors

This is a discussion on 2019 Eastern Conference Finals: (1)Milwaukee Bucks vs. (2)Toronto Raptors within the Pro Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-24-2019, 12:59 PM   #809
Post Like a Champion!

jake44np's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: 2019 Eastern Conference Finals: (1)Milwaukee Bucks vs. (2)Toronto Raptors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeah...THAT Guy
Guessing it may have already been posted but I’m too depressed to go through and read everything at this point so I’m gonna go ahead and post it anyways:

Celtics after Pierce said it’s over: 0-4

Bucks after Pierce said Bucks got this: 0-3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I seriously hope ESPN goes a different route with their NBA pre/half/post game shows next year.
Beadle and Pierce are just bad TV. I just cant watch them anymore.
Jalen Rose is great but Beadle seems clueless and Pierce's takes are usually so off I cant take him serious anymore.
Put Doris in the studio if you are not going to use her like you should during the games.
Old 05-24-2019, 02:04 PM   #810
Hall Of Fame

areobee401's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPTO
Pre-Boston winning damn near everything but yeah, Maj can get really hung up on the media and internet.

Yep, people didn’t hate everything associated with Boston sports yet. Some may have actually found the Red Sox and Patriots likable around that time. Times sure have changed.
Old 05-24-2019, 02:12 PM   #811
Hall Of Fame

areobee401's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake44np
I seriously hope ESPN goes a different route with their NBA pre/half/post game shows next year.

Jalen Rose is great but Beadle seems clueless and Pierce's takes are usually so off I cant take him serious anymore.

Put Doris in the studio if you are not going to use her like you should during the games.

Inside the NBA is great for entertainment purposes. Can tell those guys have genuine fun spending time on set together. A-Rod and David Ortiz are entertaining too during the MLB Postseason.

Besides that I get better analysis in real time across all sports on Twitter. The pre/half/post show has become obsolete for me. Be it national or local.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2019, 02:18 PM   #812
#Ace

Speedy's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake44np
Jalen and Billups...I'm good with that.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
It's hard though...especially when I got my neighbor playing their franchise across the street...maybe I will occupy myself with Glamore Magazine.
Old 05-24-2019, 03:18 PM   #813
Bamma

ProfessaPackMan's Arena

OVR: 36

Jalen seems so forced and sounds like a try hard.

And then he’s always shouting random **** at random times, lol.

Old 05-24-2019, 03:55 PM   #814
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessaPackMan
Jalen seems so forced and sounds like a try hard.

And then he’s always shouting random **** at random times, lol.

Sad thing is, he's actually gotten better.

He used to sound like he was straight up reading off of a sheet of paper..
Old 05-24-2019, 07:16 PM   #815
G.O.A.T.

TMagic's Arena

OVR: 30

Watching these two play makes me really appreciate the Warriors offense. There are so many things happening that the defense has to account for. Teams facing them have to constantly stay sharp and try to be mistake free for 48 minutes.

And even when they are where they should be, they have the guys that can knock down tough shots.

These two offenses with the Bucks and Raps are extremely simple; a stark contrast with the Warriors. There's little ball movement and not much player movement to take some attention away from the ball. It can become just as simple to defend. As we've seen in this series, the first couple of games, the Raps struggled defending the Bucks. But now they seem to have figured out what they want to do to limit the Bucks offense.

Next game coming up, Bucks obviously should look to change things up. Those straight line Giannis drives aren't there on the break. And in the half court Giannis cant simply blow by or move Kawhi out the way like he is used to. The Raps defensive adjustments from the first two games have just been sticking Kawhi on Giannis and bringing help in from behind Giannis on his drives.

The way they bring their help has been a big factor because for the credit he gets for being a "playmaker", Giannis misses a lot of passes. I mean A LOT. Guys are open and he either completely misses them or he doesn't feel comfortable making the pass. Or he doesn't think two steps ahead like a LeBron did with similar defense played on him. LeBron would know to make a pass that would lead to another pass for the hockey assist. Giannis doesn't seem to have that developed that type of forsight yet. He even tries too hard sometimes leading to easy missed plays. Like he missed Brogdon multiple times in the corner last game. I'm talking, Brogdon sitting in the corner waving his arms in the air at him 2K style where I feel I've never seen this dude miss a shot. Lol

It might be in their best interest to get Giannis off the ball and off the perimeter more and make him their primary roll man. More of a 4 out 1 in with him so that they aren't completely changing what they've been doing to great success all year long. They had some success with that in the last game. Bucks have good ball handlers in Bledsoe and Middleton that they can utilize with Giannis in the PnR. Why not use them more in that regard instead of waiting for a kick out on the perimeter?

Part of what enables the Warriors to operate the way they do is the luxury they have with their talent. But both teams, especially the Bucks, can benefit from some more movement or giving the defense something else to think about offensively instead of relying almost entirely on Kawhi and Giannis to make something happen each time down the floor.

Twitter: @ThoseFools

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEC...cd41cJK2238sIA
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2019, 02:34 PM   #816
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

OVR: 17

I’ve waited 24 years for tonight......24 years......

Let’s GO !!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball »