Home

2019 Eastern Conference Finals: (1)Milwaukee Bucks vs. (2)Toronto Raptors

This is a discussion on 2019 Eastern Conference Finals: (1)Milwaukee Bucks vs. (2)Toronto Raptors within the Pro Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-25-2019, 11:48 PM   #937
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: 2019 Eastern Conference Finals: (1)Milwaukee Bucks vs. (2)Toronto Raptors

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
I agree with your second point, but it's a load to guard Kawhi.

Middleton had some off games, but some of that is because he guarded Kawhi. Who knows how Giannis wouldn't been if he had to guard Kawhi all the time.
I meant mostly in the 2nd half and Kawhi did it in stretches so I don’t think it’s unrealistic to ask that as a coach of your best player or MVP.

2013 and 2015 OS NFL Pick'em Champ...somehow I won 2 in 3 years.
Old 05-25-2019, 11:48 PM   #938
All Star

OVR: 0

Just finished the game good game. I thought Bucks were going to win around the middle 3erd quarter has in the first half offensive rebounds, 3 point line were hurting Raptors and in the 3erd foul line started to hurt Raptors to has Bucks started getting to the foul line to much but that like end of the 3erd and like start of the 4th when Bucks went ice cold with like 4 points in 8 minutes or so was very costly. Nice to see Raptors in the finals after chocking the last 2 years in the playoffs. For the Bucks a heck of a year I think most people only had the Bucks only being like a 5th seed and maybe getting to the second round. They improved a lot and Giannis Antetokounmpo will only come back even stronger after this. I think next year we will see a Giannis with a much better jump shoot.
Old 05-25-2019, 11:51 PM   #939

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

Only 2 times before this that an ECF team came back down 0-2...Lebron and MJ carried their teams. This year Kawhi is truly historic level.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3304Life
Just an incredible choke from Milwaukee. Bud is a good coach but he has to be looked at as a regular season stomper now. Two 60+ win first seeds brushed aside with Atlanta in 2015 and now the Bucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I saw a stat saying Bud has never won a game when his team faces elimination in his NBA career.

To think, he was almost Raptors coach. And would've said yes if Kawhi was here a month earlier.
Old 05-25-2019, 11:52 PM   #940
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by phenom1990
I meant mostly in the 2nd half and Kawhi did it in stretches so I don’t think it’s unrealistic to ask that as a coach of your best player or MVP.
Agree it's not unrealistic, just offering a opinion that Middleton defending Kawhi for 6 games led to his offense suffering in a few of these games.

It could have happened to Giannis too.
Old 05-25-2019, 11:54 PM   #941
G.O.A.T.

TMagic's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMH
I'm beyond impressed with how Toronto and especially Kawhi played in the last two games.

Kawhi is something else, man. Easy to forget how good this guy can be in the playoffs when he's essentially missed the past two years of playoff basketball.

I remember when Kawhi used to be talked about as a Top 3 guy with LeBron and Durant. Then he got hurt, his image was slandered a bit, and we kind of forgot that Kawhi is a top three player in the league.

Amazing. Congrats to Raptors fans. And most especially a congrats to the guys that are here all year posting about their team non stop. Has to be an amazing feeling to see your team make it this far. I hope we have a competitive Finals.
Shhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Ain't no we. YALL forgot.

I don't remember what thread it was or how the discussion began...not to toot my own horn...but I was up in here writing dissertations about Kawhi when some of y'all were in here with the disrespect. Lol

Twitter: @ThoseFools

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEC...cd41cJK2238sIA
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2019, 11:57 PM   #942
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Agree it's not unrealistic, just offering a opinion that Middleton defending Kawhi for 6 games led to his offense suffering in a few of these games.

It could have happened to Giannis too.
Yeah I think your point is valid over the entirety of the series. However once the last 14 minutes ( really the 11 minutes Kawhi played)?of that game started, you get paid as a coach to adjust and you have put a guy on Kawhi that can bother him in ways that Brogdon couldn’t and Brogdon is good man lol.

2013 and 2015 OS NFL Pick'em Champ...somehow I won 2 in 3 years.
Old 05-26-2019, 12:00 AM   #943

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

One criticism of Bucks I'd say is that they didn't stick with what was working.

Even with Raptors winning now, I didn't like all the times Bucks got inside so easily. Lopez in the paint was killing them. Should've stuck with that.

Lopez and Giannis inside, others stay outside. George Hill should've killed them from 3 more.

And Bucks ended gm5 with multiple TOs left. And this game they had 2 left with 10 seconds on clock. What they saving it for?
Old 05-26-2019, 12:00 AM   #944
Hall Of Fame

Master Live 013's Arena

OVR: 0

It isn't about forgetting, basically 2 years away I don't trust anybody to be the same. Seeing is believing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball »