Home

2019 Eastern Conference Finals: (1)Milwaukee Bucks vs. (2)Toronto Raptors

This is a discussion on 2019 Eastern Conference Finals: (1)Milwaukee Bucks vs. (2)Toronto Raptors within the Pro Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-26-2019, 12:16 AM   #953
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: 2019 Eastern Conference Finals: (1)Milwaukee Bucks vs. (2)Toronto Raptors

Milwaukee will need to figure out who to prioritize this offseason so you never know if you’ll get back here and sometimes the best opportunity is the 1st one.

Now saying that, basketball fans enjoyed this Milwaukee Toronto series but watch some of the media trolls try to frame it otherwise.

2013 and 2015 OS NFL Pick'em Champ...somehow I won 2 in 3 years.
Old 05-26-2019, 12:22 AM   #954

dubcity's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Saddest side note of the year

This is the LAST Inside the NBA and now ABC takes over
Every year this is one of the saddest days. We always take it for granted until it's gone. Damn.
Old 05-26-2019, 12:25 AM   #955
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubcity
Every year this is one of the saddest days. We always take it for granted until it's gone. Damn.
Then they do like half the crew on the NBA TV coverage for games 1 and 2 and then the other half for games 3,4 or 5. It’s always with some combo of Casey Stern or Matt Winer and then Isiah, Steve Smith, Grant Hill or Dennis Scott. No matter what Chuck always complains about NBA TV lol.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2019, 12:28 AM   #956
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by phenom1990
Milwaukee will need to figure out who to prioritize this offseason so you never know if you’ll get back here and sometimes the best opportunity is the 1st one.

Now saying that, basketball fans enjoyed this Milwaukee Toronto series but watch some of the media trolls try to frame it otherwise.
Owners have already said they will pay the luxury tax, but I wouldn't pay Middleton max. I would definitely resign Brogdon.

Lopez was a key addition, not sure about 3Kola, he was a non-factor the last 2 games. Hill will be released, I would love to have him back.

Back to your other point, I'm not sure if I would have Giannis guard Kawhi in the second half. Sure, Giannis has the length, but Kawhi is quick. I've seen him burn Giannis a few times during the series.

The Bucks and hopefully, Bud, too will learn from this and hopefully get to the finals soon. It's been way too long since we were there.
Old 05-26-2019, 12:29 AM   #957

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by phenom1990
Then they do like half the crew on the NBA TV coverage for games 1 and 2 and then the other half for games 3,4 or 5. It’s always with some combo of Casey Stern or Matt Winer and then Isiah, Steve Smith, Grant Hill or Dennis Scott. No matter what Chuck always complains about NBA TV lol.
I wonder if Chuck is allowed to be on Canadian broadcast. If I'm TSN(the network Rod Black (the guy Chuck shouts out from Toronto) is on), I'm seeing if he can. Whatever NBATV date doesn't conflict with him I'll try getting him. Or double duty if possible.
Old 05-26-2019, 12:44 AM   #958
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Owners have already said they will pay the luxury tax, but I wouldn't pay Middleton max. I would definitely resign Brogdon.

Lopez was a key addition, not sure about 3Kola, he was a non-factor the last 2 games. Hill will be released, I would love to have him back.

Back to your other point, I'm not sure if I would have Giannis guard Kawhi in the second half. Sure, Giannis has the length, but Kawhi is quick. I've seen him burn Giannis a few times during the series.

The Bucks and hopefully, Bud, too will learn from this and hopefully get to the finals soon. It's been way too long since we were there.
We’ll have to call it a stalemate on the Giannis Kawhi thing at this point.

I put my thoughts on the Bucks offseason in the off-season thread.

Old 05-26-2019, 01:23 AM   #959
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23

What a dark day for the United States of America. You failed your country Milwaukee. Should have known. Nothing good has ever come out of Milwaukee lol

But nah for real congrats to all the OS Raptors fans. Y’all have hung tough and are definitely ride or dies for your team. Y’all deserve this moment and I hope y’all enjoy it.

But really. I’m just here so I don’t miss Pack’s last post on OS. Does anybody know how to get notifications when a specific person posts? I don’t want to miss his post when it gets deleted after his ban

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 05-26-2019, 01:25 AM   #960
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

LOL at Kawhi's family member saying he's not coming back to Toronto next year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball »