Home

Western Conference 2nd Round Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on Western Conference 2nd Round Discussion Thread within the Pro Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-18-2022, 08:47 PM   #481
Bamma

ProfessaPackMan's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: Western Conference 2nd Round Discussion Thread

Trading him screams panic-esq and you don’t make those type of moves and I’m not sure if that’s the move they need or should be making.

But then again, it all depends on how Ownership feels and I think if they do move him, it will have more to do with that(money)and less to do with Basketball on the court.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2022, 12:05 PM   #482
Hall Of Fame

ojandpizza's Arena

OVR: 0

The Pat Bev stuff is just lol.. Dude runs his mouth it is what it is.. For me he's very easy to ignore, especially since it's ESPN giving him air time and they've been incredibly easy to ignore for the past few years now when they just wanted to become hot take city. What I don't get is all the people acting like because Pat isn't that good he can't run his mouth. Like the two need to be connected or something. The whole "what has Pat Bev ever done".. Nobody is saying he has/hasn't done anything, he's not even acting like he's done anything. He's talking about Chris Paul not himself lol.

As far as the Suns and Ayton, idk what they do at this point. Seems he's un-happy which I get, seems they don't really want to give him the max which I also get.. I feel like in terms of production he "deserves" a John Collins type of deal rather than a max deal. Not to say teams won't offer the max and Phoenix just matches anyways, but I get why Phoenix isn't just jumping straight to that money based on how consistently good he is on the floor.. If it goes to a S&T I'm sure there will be tons of options out there for them to explore.
Old 05-19-2022, 03:57 PM   #483
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by ojandpizza
The Pat Bev stuff is just lol.. Dude runs his mouth it is what it is.. For me he's very easy to ignore, especially since it's ESPN giving him air time and they've been incredibly easy to ignore for the past few years now when they just wanted to become hot take city. What I don't get is all the people acting like because Pat isn't that good he can't run his mouth. Like the two need to be connected or something. The whole "what has Pat Bev ever done".. Nobody is saying he has/hasn't done anything, he's not even acting like he's done anything. He's talking about Chris Paul not himself lol.
Agree to disagree there....
Old 05-21-2022, 08:31 AM   #484
MVP

Gramps91's Arena

OVR: 22

In terms of career accomplishments, obviously Paul has accomplished more but PatBev and his trash talk doesn't really bother me. If I'm being honest I like PatBev's intensity.
And if you want to talk defense, I'm not saying Paul is a 'cone' but Bev is a great defender. That's why I have him on my Franchise team in 2k lol.
Old 07-12-2022, 04:13 AM   #485
Rookie

OVR: 0

Fans are gonna cry foul about Officials regardless if they’re from Memphis or Mars. And we’re always going to think that they somehow have it out for the teams we support.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball »