Home

How's Your 'Become A Legend' Mode Going?

This is a discussion on How's Your 'Become A Legend' Mode Going? within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-04-2008, 01:22 AM   #49
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: How's Your 'Become A Legend' Mode Going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by therizing02
Match Day 29
Genoa vs. Atalanta
Bristol Mary Stadium

On Match Day 29 Genoa welcomed Atalanta. The third meeting between the two squads in the last two weeks.

The home side was full of confidence coming off the win in the European Masters Quarterfinals. Genoa struck first with a goal by Greco in the 54th. Unfortunately, Atalanta scored the equalizer just 10 minutes later.

In the 84th Genoa was awarded a corner kick but Lugano's header was kept out by an incredible diving save from the Atalanta keeper.

Final Score

Genoa 1 Atalanta 1

Currently Genoa sits 19th in the table with 23 points. They are 2 points behind 18th Reggina and 5 points behind 17th Lecce.

Genoa travels to Bologna for their next match. Bologna is in 9th place with 42 points.

Highlights:

That first goal was nice!
Old 12-04-2008, 09:05 AM   #50
MVP

therizing02's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceDa59
That first goal was nice!
I love the game Royce! There are so many different types of goals in PES and they all look amazing.
Old 12-04-2008, 11:26 AM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 4

Is there anyway to import your own face on your player without an XBL Cam? Off of a .jpg or anything?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2008, 12:19 AM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 1

I just bought PES, never played the game before. I bought it for the BAL mode. Question about shooting. Almost everytime I shoot the ball goes way over the top of the net. Is there a way to control this, shotting low and in the corner?
Old 12-05-2008, 01:50 AM   #53
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haven Hunting
I just bought PES, never played the game before. I bought it for the BAL mode. Question about shooting. Almost everytime I shoot the ball goes way over the top of the net. Is there a way to control this, shotting low and in the corner?
Ya don't hold down the button long. It's a little trigger happy but that's PES.
Old 12-05-2008, 02:13 AM   #54
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

I just got done with my season at OGC Nice and we ended up winning the Ligue 1 I was so excited I won by luck because it went all the way down to the last game GD Bordeaux against and I almost lost that game we won 3-2 and PSG and Lyon ended up losing their games so that is what made me win the league. My guy notched two goals and an assist in that last game one was a penalty. I ended up leading my team in goals with 17 on the season and then Canada ended calling me up to the national team for the World Cup.

Every thing is happening too fast, lol. I hope I can get one cap, because the first game we play against Portugal, so we will see what happens. Right now I am enjoying this game so much, I can't stop playing.
Old 12-05-2008, 03:48 AM   #55

jvalverde88's Arena

OVR: 28

I just started playing BAL because i'm waiting for konami to release the 1.20 patch so I can start my ML(Damn you konami hurry up) and i'm having fun with this mode. I scored the weirdest goal ever, I was right in the box, shot the ball, it hit a defender's face and went in for a goal. It was the funniest thing i ever saw, i just wish i knew how upload the video. My player's name is Leonardo who is a striker and plays for Cagliari Calcio.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2008, 08:04 AM   #56
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvalverde88
I just started playing BAL because i'm waiting for konami to release the 1.20 patch so I can start my ML(Damn you konami hurry up) and i'm having fun with this mode. I scored the weirdest goal ever, I was right in the box, shot the ball, it hit a defender's face and went in for a goal. It was the funniest thing i ever saw, i just wish i knew how upload the video. My player's name is Leonardo who is a striker and plays for Cagliari Calcio.
Wow, that woulda been great to see a replay of that!

Haven - the meter that builds up as you hold the shoot button is a height meter, not a power one. I keep doing the same thing as you, though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »