Home

PES 2010 Wishlist

This is a discussion on PES 2010 Wishlist within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-16-2009, 08:37 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 7
PES 2010 Wishlist

Well it has been six month since the launch of PES 2009, so we may as well get a wishlist started!

Presentation
- New engine from the ground up- I love old PES as much as anyone, but to get real growth a new engine is needed
- A ton of new animations- Relates to above obviously. I would say that PES should still stay away from mo-cap, but needs to add some new running and goaltending animations especially.
- More teams and leagues- Not a huge deal because of the edit modes, but would definitely help sell some copies.

Gameplay
- Penalties- They suck. I don't know what to do with them, but I do know something needs to be done
- Free Kicks- I have played a lot, and find myself just using 'cheap' ways of scoring of free kicks, which I have never done before in PES. Don't change the basics, just change the specifics of the chance of it getting over the wall/on a man's head ect.
- Some new attributes- PES used to have more than anyone in terms attributes. Now it seems like other franchises are catching up. I would love to see some more thrown in there (like first touch) and some attributes broken down more specifically (instead of just 'shot power' how about shot power left foot and right foot, and instead of 'short pass acc' how about 'through ball acc'+'direct pass acc')

- Make it not suck- Cause right now it sucks.
- 10 v. 10 online- Only reason I even touch FIFA is because of this feature.
- Online ML (online franchise) - A pipe dream, but could be unbelievable.

Game Modes- I didn't play much BAL so I won't comment on it.
- Revamp ML- I love Master League, but I think it is more out of nostalgia than actual enjoyment. Why not have more than 4 leagues? And why can't each league have a second division? And why is there no reserve team or youth team?
- Feature Champions' League License- In ML especially.
- Something to freshen up training mode- Don't really know what, but something that could add a little incentive to training. They use to have those challenges, and the the PES shop, where you could spend earned points. That's an idea.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »