Home

PES 2010 PC Impressions

This is a discussion on PES 2010 PC Impressions within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-07-2009, 01:27 AM   #17
MVP

TheDutchDad's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: PES 2010 PC Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Sorry for the delayed response, postah!

Um, aggression is build statistically through each individual player, but at the same time there is a number scale within the tactics option of "gameplan".

Btw, for those that have not checked out Ariel Santarelli's new site:

www.moddingway.com

has not only PES stuff, but some NBA/FIFA as well.

And on his site I found:

http://downloads.moddingway.com/file/717.html

PESFanatic Coca-Cola Championship mod!!

I'm a fan of the English championship and lower divisions for some reason, so this patch made my week. The PC version of this game is starting to get better and better with the community's help, glad I went this route.
Version 5 of this patch came out tonight on the same day I got the PC version! Installed it right away and this patch blows me away. This will easily be my patch of choice for this game. Not sure how much play time my PS3 version will get now. But I'll still play it.

Question though...am I still able to install other fixes such as boot or chants, stadiums, balls or anything like that when I have this Championship patch installed? I don't want to mess anything up.
Old 11-07-2009, 11:26 AM   #18
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercurial23
Question though...am I still able to install other fixes such as boot or chants, stadiums, balls or anything like that when I have this Championship patch installed? I don't want to mess anything up.
Absolutely, that is the beauty of kitserver. It's just a matter of pasting into the same folder, making sure it over-writes the file. Definitely double check the readme or instructions that come with the particular chant.

If you need help let me know, right now I've got the Championship patch along with Tommsen's Chants, Diego's SFX fixes and some custome balls/shoes.
Old 11-07-2009, 01:57 PM   #19
MVP

TheDutchDad's Arena

Yeah, I have no idea how to use Kitserver. I was going to download it but it had a ton of instructions and I wasn't sure what I was doing.
Old 11-07-2009, 05:00 PM   #20
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Yeah, I have no idea how to use Kitserver. I was going to download it but it had a ton of instructions and I wasn't sure what I was doing.
Very easy, extract the contents of kitserver to your crogram files/konami/Pro evolution soccer folder......

After that open the Kitserver folder, go to setup.exe - install. Bam. it's installed.

If you install the Championship patch, make sure to delete the kitserver folder, because it comes with its own customer kitserver that Arsenal4Life renamed to "PES".
Old 11-07-2009, 05:19 PM   #21
MVP

TheDutchDad's Arena

Quote:
Very easy, extract the contents of kitserver to your crogram files/konami/Pro evolution soccer folder......

After that open the Kitserver folder, go to setup.exe - install. Bam. it's installed.

If you install the Championship patch, make sure to delete the kitserver folder, because it comes with its own customer kitserver that Arsenal4Life renamed to "PES".
The Championship patch is so good I'm, not even sure what else I want to add to it. I may just leave it alone if I have to mess with things to add Kitserver.

What I'm confused about is when I install Kitserver click on the .exe and all that, and it then tells me it's installed, what then? I mean, do I add files to the Kitserver or something?
Old 11-07-2009, 07:21 PM   #22
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
The Championship patch is so good I'm, not even sure what else I want to add to it. I may just leave it alone if I have to mess with things to add Kitserver.

What I'm confused about is when I install Kitserver click on the .exe and all that, and it then tells me it's installed, what then? I mean, do I add files to the Kitserver or something?
It means that it is installed already thru the Championship patch. If you notice when you open the .rar file of the championship patch it comes with its own kitserver - so when you extract the files to your PES 2010 directory, it's already installed.
Old 11-08-2009, 12:36 AM   #23
MVP

TheDutchDad's Arena

Quote:
It means that it is installed already thru the Championship patch. If you notice when you open the .rar file of the championship patch it comes with its own kitserver - so when you extract the files to your PES 2010 directory, it's already installed.
So when I want to add something to this patch, all I have to do is add the files into the kitserver, which is names "eplserver" in this patch?

For example, I love this patch, but I would rather use the SkySports scoreboard rather than the ESPN scoreboard. Apparently whoever made this Skysports scoreboard added the ability to use it with the CCC patch. So I added the files into the EPL server and it works, but the sizing is all messed up and doesnt look as good as his screens he adds to the thread as examples don't look like my game when I add his scoreboard. It's annoying and I can't get it to show the way he has it shown. Here's the thread for the scoreboards. maybe you could help me install it correctly since you understand kitsever better than I do.

http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=54814
Old 11-08-2009, 11:53 AM   #24
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
So when I want to add something to this patch, all I have to do is add the files into the kitserver, which is names "eplserver" in this patch?

For example, I love this patch, but I would rather use the SkySports scoreboard rather than the ESPN scoreboard. Apparently whoever made this Skysports scoreboard added the ability to use it with the CCC patch. So I added the files into the EPL server and it works, but the sizing is all messed up and doesnt look as good as his screens he adds to the thread as examples don't look like my game when I add his scoreboard. It's annoying and I can't get it to show the way he has it shown. Here's the thread for the scoreboards. maybe you could help me install it correctly since you understand kitsever better than I do.

http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=54814
What resolution are you playing on. And did the patch come with two folders called 4:3 or 16:9?

Once you figure that out, make sure to paste the corresponding contents into the required folders.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »