Home

Master League Help

This is a discussion on Master League Help within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-07-2009, 02:51 AM   #1
Rookie

pb4201's Arena

OVR: 17
Question Master League Help

I'm new to the PES. Played FIFA last year but got tired of all the AI teams playing the same.

Loving PES so far!

I want to start a Master League with a lower team that I can work on building up to become great. Does anybody have any good teams that this would be good for? I'd like a team that's halfway decent but just needs some good management to turn them into a great team.

Any ideas???

Also who are some players I should look to bring to my new team through transfers. I'm not really that familiar with up and coming players. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2009, 04:09 AM   #2
MVP

cookusu's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Master League Help

It probably depends on now much of a challenge you want. I like to pick some of the Russian or Ukranian teams in the past, like Dynamo Kiev, or Shaktar Donetsk. In Russia their is a team called Lokomtiv Moskow, I just like the name. Or I pick a good but not great team from Spain or France. Like a team in the top 5 or so from their leagues, gives you a decent base of talent but is not like starting as Real Madrid or Barcelona and thinking you are god.

As far as players go, I kind of like searching for them on my own or picking up someone I watched play recently that I liked. You can use the scout in the Master League to help you out or the Advanced search, I look for youth, speed, response, dribble speed are good, but don't overlook teamwork and technique the ratings really seem to have an effect.
Old 11-07-2009, 08:24 AM   #3
Rookie

ThaReaper09's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by pb4201
I'm new to the PES. Played FIFA last year but got tired of all the AI teams playing the same.

Loving PES so far!

I want to start a Master League with a lower team that I can work on building up to become great. Does anybody have any good teams that this would be good for? I'd like a team that's halfway decent but just needs some good management to turn them into a great team.

Any ideas???

Also who are some players I should look to bring to my new team through transfers. I'm not really that familiar with up and coming players. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!
HULL CITY.
Old 11-07-2009, 11:12 AM   #4
CQI
Rookie

OVR: 3

Related question:

If you start off with a created team, filled with registered players off national teams (thus removing the PLAYER A13 and putting them in FA pool), do the generic players ever get picked up?
Old 11-07-2009, 04:38 PM   #5
MVP

jr86's Arena

OVR: 9

[quote=ThaReaper09;2040422227]
IGN UK PES 2010 Review: 8.7
Gamespot's review of PES 2010: 6.5

Somethings wrong here ^^^

You're damn right somethings wrong. IGN are a disgrace and anyone that believes their reviews needs their head examined. Lest we forget they gave Pes 2008 ( the worst of the entire series) a 9.2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2009, 07:26 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Anyway...

I'm using Preston North End (PC Version), championship team and hoping to get into the Premier League next year.

If you're not using any patches (console), I would suggest using like Bolton, Burnley, Fulham (English) or Chievo Verona, AS Bari, Siena, Bologna (Serie A) or RD Mallorca, Real Betis...

Basically I would go to one of the football websites and check out which teams are near last (or last) in their standings, wiki them for some history - and select.

I chose Preston North End because they were one of the first teams that David Beckham played for before joining Man United.
Old 12-08-2009, 02:30 PM   #7
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47

I always pick a random team. Usually, I get a pretty poor team. This year I am playing with Stoke City.
Old 12-09-2009, 02:21 AM   #8
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
I chose Preston North End because they were one of the first teams that David Beckham played for before joining Man United.
Beckham came through the Man U academy system. I think he went on loan to Preston, but he wasn't really owned by them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »