Home

Demo vs Retail Version?

This is a discussion on Demo vs Retail Version? within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-09-2009, 12:43 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 16
Demo vs Retail Version?

I played the DEMO when it came out and something just didnt' feel "right" about this game. So now that it's out, does this game play better NOW as opposed to the demo? Overall how do you like it? Graphics good? Gameplay? I like the option of being able to "coach" a game and liked the previous PES versions.... So, just wondering about this game...

Oh...one more thing....If I want to get the option files people create, should I buy the PS3 version then? And are the graphics the same as 360?
Thoughts?

Thanks!

Last edited by Steven547; 11-09-2009 at 12:50 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2009, 03:34 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: Demo vs Retail Version?

I didnt play the demo more than 2 times, but i think the full game more or less plays the same.

personally i love the game. the players are a little too quick for my taste, and sometimes the cpu can be a little quick with their passes. but those are the few issues i have with the game as of now. it is VERY fun.

Not that I want to do comparisons between games, but I had fifa 08 and tried 09 before ultimately getting pes 09 last year and pes 10 this year. the problem i have with fifa is their attack. the backs pass to the mid, they charge up the field, pass to a forward or take it up the wing. they hold their formations way too much, and you dont get much of a varied attack. 95% of the goals are scored by the forwards.

and as someone who played all my life, in college, and now on small club teams, I just feel pes feels more like a 'real' game with the variance. defenders are added to the attack, everyone makes runs, swap positions, and there is a good goal scoring variance. and there is something about how loose balls on shots and stuff are played in this game that i just absolutely love and feels so much more real to me. those are enough to sell me on the game another year.

as for the option files, they are many more choices for the ps3 because it is a lot easier to import images. however if you want some nice european files, youll need the euro version. on 360 the euro version option files work on the 360 version. the transferring of files is a bit more complex on 360, but it isnt too difficult. I havent played the ps3 version so i cant comment on the graphics.

there is a poll in this forum asking about the 360 or ps3 version of the game, in my post i kinda gave a write up of transferring files if you care to look.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »