Home

I just recieved my copy from the UK

This is a discussion on I just recieved my copy from the UK within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-14-2009, 03:51 PM   #1
Rookie

BIGE5901's Arena

OVR: 3
I just recieved my copy from the UK

Now I have a couple questions,keep in my mind I've never owned a PES game before.

1-I can't wait to start my master league later tonight but I want to download an option file and I'd like to know which is ones people recommend as the best out there.I have to buy a USB drive thing or whatever I guess from wal mart later today so i can install it,can you buy just any usb thing (like this http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...ct_id=11828079) or does it have to be a special kind?and how do i go about installing it i saw a step by step guide somewhere but i lost the link.

2-im pretty confused about all these "other teams b" "other teams a" talk when i look around the forums what do all these mean?

3-lastly what do you guys recommend i do before i start a master league so i dont have to start over because i didnt download something right or organize the leagues/cups right or whatever know what i mean?

well thanks for any help its greatly appreciated.

Last edited by BIGE5901; 11-14-2009 at 04:19 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-14-2009, 05:44 PM   #2
Rookie

ThaReaper09's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: I just recieved my copy from the UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGE5901
Now I have a couple questions,keep in my mind I've never owned a PES game before.

1-I can't wait to start my master league later tonight but I want to download an option file and I'd like to know which is ones people recommend as the best out there.I have to buy a USB drive thing or whatever I guess from wal mart later today so i can install it,can you buy just any usb thing (like this http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...ct_id=11828079) or does it have to be a special kind?and how do i go about installing it i saw a step by step guide somewhere but i lost the link.

2-im pretty confused about all these "other teams b" "other teams a" talk when i look around the forums what do all these mean?

3-lastly what do you guys recommend i do before i start a master league so i dont have to start over because i didnt download something right or organize the leagues/cups right or whatever know what i mean?

well thanks for any help its greatly appreciated.
1) If you have a PSP, use the memory stick duo that came with it. If not, then a stick would be the best choice.

2) The 'other teams' are teams that are licensed, but have no league to be in. (i.e. the EPL, Serie A, etc.)

3) Re-check everything. Go to EDIT, and check teams, leagues and players and correct any mistakes.
Old 11-15-2009, 07:44 PM   #3
Just some dude...

BobbyColtrane's Arena

OVR: 15

Where did u order it?
Old 11-18-2009, 11:10 PM   #4
Rookie

BIGE5901's Arena

I ordered it from sendit.com a UK site.If you want to order a UK version I highly recommend ordering from there.It only took about 2 weeks from the time I ordered it to arrive at my place,which isn't bad at all considering its shipping overseas and all.
Old 11-18-2009, 11:16 PM   #5
Banned

What is the difference between the north american version and the uk version?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2009, 10:00 AM   #6
MVP

devilsjaw's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseball66
What is the difference between the north american version and the uk version?
Nothing. It's just you cannot use the Uk based option files on the American version.
Old 11-19-2009, 08:46 PM   #7
Banned

i'm a noob when it comes to soccer games, so what exactly are "option files", would they be similar to sliders, thanks.
Old 11-19-2009, 10:54 PM   #8
Rookie

BIGE5901's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseball66
i'm a noob when it comes to soccer games, so what exactly are "option files", would they be similar to sliders, thanks.
Its just one big file you can download from the internet then onto a usb adapter and then download it on your ps3.see PES doesn't have all the licenses for all the clubs so people edit all the logos and kits so they appear like they do in real life.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »