Home

WE9 UPDATED OPTION FILE

This is a discussion on WE9 UPDATED OPTION FILE within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-06-2010, 06:11 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 6
WE9 UPDATED OPTION FILE

WE9 NA 2010 Option File ( file can be converted to Pes 5 by renaming it )

Stats are taken from pesstatsdatabase, and i gave all players a global edit of +4 dribble speed and all GK's a +4 in response on top of that.

These are the club teams i updated ... Inter, Barcelona, Chelsea, Real Madrid, Man-U, Roma, Bayern, Arsenal, Tottenham, Milan, Man- City, Liverpool, Aston Villa, Valencia, Lyon, Sevilla, Juventus, Marselle, Bordeax, Atl-Madrid, Fiorentina and Benfica.

I also just updated 22 World Cup squads plus RUSSIA and CROTIA. The WC squads are ... Spain, Brazil, Argentina, Netherlands, England, Portugal, France, Italy, Germany, United States, Greece, Mexico, Chile, Ivory Coast, Serbia, Uruguay, Paraguay, Nigera, Cameroon, Australia, Switzerland and Ghana is edited over Morocco. ( read next post )

Last edited by Dabeeds; 07-11-2010 at 12:51 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2010, 06:13 PM   #2
Banned

Re: WE9 UPDATED OPTION FILE

Here it is...http://www.sendspace.com/file/63pmnk

There are a few african players that are not on the WC squads, but are on these teams because i couldnt get the edits for everyone, yet. They are.., Essien ( Ghana ), Kome ( Cameroon ) and Gohouri ( Ivory Coast ). I put them all the way at the bottom of the roster anyways.

I also changed long passing to mode #4 because it enables you to do little chip passes down in the opponents goal area ( using the power bar ), as opposed to it just giving you an automatic cross into the box. If you want to do an automatic cross, without the bar, you now must be holding down L1 while you press the long pass button now.

Last edited by Dabeeds; 07-10-2010 at 08:54 PM. Reason: updated file 7/11
Old 06-11-2010, 12:50 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

some quick questions...

what does NA stand for when you say NA WE9 and also is there anyway to transfer your option file without a transfer kit?
Old 06-12-2010, 12:16 AM   #4
Banned

NA stands for the North American version. Konami likes to make different versions of the same game.
Besides the North American one, they also did...

- Jikkyou Soccer Winning Eleven 9 (Japan - August 2005)

- Pro Evolution Soccer 5 (EU - October 2005)

- J-League Winning Eleven 9 Asia Championship (Japan - November 2005)

- K-League Winning Eleven 9 Asia Championship (Korea - December 2005)

-Winning Eleven 9 LiveWare Evolution (Korea - February 2006)

You can use a usb stick. I use an external hd, myself. Don't know about any "kits" ?? The only thing is, you must have a folder named PS3 ( all caps ) , and inside that you must have a folder named SAVEDATA ( all caps ). Inside that one i have a folder named PSV ( not sure if that one's necessary ). And the actual file named BASLUS something or other,which is inside the PSV folder. I've also heard that option files can be used for the different versions by renaming the file.
Old 06-12-2010, 09:22 AM   #5
Just some dude...

BobbyColtrane's Arena

OVR: 15

Personally i like pes 6 the best but ill download this and convert it over to check it out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2010, 01:40 PM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinstonWolf
Personally i like pes 6 the best but ill download this and convert it over to check it out.
For me, Pes 6 is where the series started going in the wrong direction. Away from a sim style game that focuses more on passing and build up play, and more towards an offence game of dribbling and end to end action. ( with worse defence & player positioning )

In PES5/WE9 you have to earn those goals, and a greater sence of accomplishment comes with that.

I did more updates to stats/kits/formations for some WC teams. And wiil continue to change the link as i update the file throughout this WC tournament.

Last edited by Dabeeds; 06-14-2010 at 11:13 PM.
Old 06-24-2010, 02:06 AM   #7
Banned

EDIT : Andres Iniesta - remove *reaction add *playmaking and *1 touch pass.

Last edited by Dabeeds; 07-16-2010 at 04:17 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »