Home

Konami Unveils All New Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 Trailer, Screenshots and Features

This is a discussion on Konami Unveils All New Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 Trailer, Screenshots and Features within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2010, 12:13 PM   #9
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: Konami Unveils All New Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 Trailer, Screenshots and Feature

Very promising. I'm not wild about the visible power bars above/below the player, hopefully we have the option to turn them off (visually only). If not, I'll deal with it to have the control the it provides.
Old 07-15-2010, 12:25 PM   #10
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: Konami Unveils All New Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 Trailer, Screenshots and Feature

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qb
Very promising. I'm not wild about the visible power bars above/below the player, hopefully we have the option to turn them off (visually only). If not, I'll deal with it to have the control the it provides.
Really?

I think it will be a huge help in learning how to pass manually. How are you gonna play total football without learning how to pass Q?
Old 07-15-2010, 02:12 PM   #11
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

It's all about feel, brother. I don't need no stinkin' meter. I want the manual passing, I just don't want to see the meter on-screen.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2010, 02:37 PM   #12
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qb
It's all about feel, brother. I don't need no stinkin' meter. I want the manual passing, I just don't want to see the meter on-screen.
I agree with you. As soon as I saw meters, I was thinking that if this could be turned off or not. I just think the meter just gets in the way imo. Hopefully it will be optional.
Old 07-15-2010, 03:28 PM   #13
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47

I would about bet my life on it that it is optional. Probably turned on by default. The HUD for PES has always been customizable.
Old 07-15-2010, 04:05 PM   #14
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEFTFUNDAMENTALZ
I would about bet my life on it that it is optional. Probably turned on by default. The HUD for PES has always been customizable.
I am cautiously optimistic this is the case. And like I said, if it isn't and the game is as good as it sounds at this point, so be it. I'll just have to look at power meters while I shred KG's defense with my precision passes.
Old 07-15-2010, 04:10 PM   #15
Can't spell antetokounmpo

Bahnzo's Arena

OVR: 30

The power meter doesn't really seem *that* intrusive. It's at least on par with FIFA's (the option you have to turn on the small one over the player's head). Being able to turn it off should be an option tho...after awhile you'll just have it down by feel anyways.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2010, 05:02 PM   #16
Treble Complete

billmatic's Arena

OVR: 21

I thought I read in one of the previews that there is an option to turn it off. I'd like an option to put it back at the bottom of the screen where the player name & fatigue bar are.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »