Home

Get PES 011 PC Early

This is a discussion on Get PES 011 PC Early within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-01-2010, 11:43 AM   #73
MVP

ezio's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Get PES 011 PC Early

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckabillyRaider
I read on other pes sites that some people in your situation that were lucky to get a activation code, were still not able to play due to some errors with the file. Hopefully it works for you. Looking forward to some impressions.
I will let you know.
Old 10-01-2010, 02:52 PM   #74
MVP

ezio's Arena

UPDATE - I downloaded and installed the game at work but could not get it to run but I think that is because of the machine. I was able to install it and put in my code and it validated ok but the game didn't run.

I am hoping I can get it to run on my laptop at home. If not, I need to fix the other PC

Bottom line, if I can find a machine to run it on I think it will work
Old 10-01-2010, 07:06 PM   #75
MVP

ezio's Arena

It wont run on the laptop. It keeps crashing with a blue screen. I emailed them to see if I could get a refund.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2010, 09:52 AM   #76
All Star

poster's Arena

OVR: 23

I have played a couple of games now, need some more time to get used to it as going back and forth between the two games is difficult even though I have most of the controls mapped the same.

Lack of fouls compared to the demo is a killer. I don't know if this is a bug as some are saying at evo-web, but a definite change, and for the worst IMO. Some think it is just fine, but to me it is terrible. Have a damn slider so everyone can be happy, unless adding something like this too difficult to implemented without causing other big issues with the game?

Game is just too fast and faster then the demo. Hard to explain, but it seems too spastic. Kind of like going from stand still at 0 to 100 mph as soon as you move your players.

Mods as expected add so much, lots of them are starting to come up. Not sure if fouls can be modded, although someone has a mod that slows down gameplay, haven't installed it, not quite sure how it works from the basic intro explanation.
Old 10-05-2010, 10:42 AM   #77
MVP

ezio's Arena

I think I got the other PC working so I am going to try and install it tonight. Will let you know how it goes
Old 10-05-2010, 05:38 PM   #78
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by poster
I have played a couple of games now, need some more time to get used to it as going back and forth between the two games is difficult even though I have most of the controls mapped the same.

Lack of fouls compared to the demo is a killer. I don't know if this is a bug as some are saying at evo-web, but a definite change, and for the worst IMO. Some think it is just fine, but to me it is terrible. Have a damn slider so everyone can be happy, unless adding something like this too difficult to implemented without causing other big issues with the game?

Game is just too fast and faster then the demo. Hard to explain, but it seems too spastic. Kind of like going from stand still at 0 to 100 mph as soon as you move your players.

Mods as expected add so much, lots of them are starting to come up. Not sure if fouls can be modded, although someone has a mod that slows down gameplay, haven't installed it, not quite sure how it works from the basic intro explanation.
damn. That don't sound too good. I also read the same thing you're saying, and that the demo was actually better than the retail. I hope the console version ain't screwed up too bad.
Old 10-06-2010, 12:48 AM   #79
MVP

phillyfan23's Arena

OVR: 16

I heard the PC game got faster and there is no -1 and -2 gamespeed, that sucks, as I play -1 on my PS3 retail copy.

the game as a whole got better than the demo imo.

impressions:

Changes from the demo:

1) Less fouls which is good better flow to the game...I play 20 min halves so i get around 5-8 fouls a game per team...not bad at all. The average soccer game averages around 15-20 fouls per team in a game. So if you play 20 mins you want to see 6-9 fouls per team in the game. If you get more than that, you will hinder the gameflow. Another thing which I hated from the demo was that not only there were too many fouls, but 80 percent of the fouls were committed by the cpu.

2) THe big thing is, the CPU can actually outposess you!!

Played 4 games:

Inter ( me) vs Juventus: it was 50/50 exactly , tie game 1-1

Holland (me) vs Algeria: posession was 51/49 for me, outshot them 16- 7 but still LOST 0-1 as they went into a defernsive shell the last 20 mins.

Holland ( me) vs England : posession 55/45 for the CPU and they killed me 4-1

Milan Vs Ajax : 53/47 posession for me and won 2-0

I don't know what happened, but the cpu is better at controlling the ball in retail version and feels more dangerous in general. a very good thing.....

3) Shots are less floaty and more dangerous, i scored a long range shot from Pirlo from around 30 yards out.

4) CPU ai and team ai movement is really good and in general, team AI in PES helps you out more than FIFA 11. AI intelligence is this game's strong point.

5) I didn't like how standing tackle feels less responsive, maybe ill get used to it but thats a small negative.

6) Animations, graphics, ambiance, sound are several notches below FIFA.
Old 10-06-2010, 10:37 AM   #80
MVP

ezio's Arena

I got it to work on my PC

Played a few games. I like it but I will probably get the PS3 version too

MLO is really cool. I only played 1 game but it is fun searching for players.

The speed didn't seem to bad to me on 0 but it would be nice to have the negative speeds. Hopefully they patch it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »