Home

**Official PES 2011 PC Impressions**

This is a discussion on **Official PES 2011 PC Impressions** within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-08-2010, 03:10 PM   #9
All Star

poster's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: **Official PES 2011 PC Impressions**

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezio
One other thing i forgot to mention:

I was testing ML and if you play with a team that is in the CL this year they will be in it in the 1st of ML. I know people were complaining about that not being the case in the other game

It does a draw and also has the play of the year awards. Pretty cool
Nice, very cool! I have read something I do not like about ML in that transfer fees seemed bugged. Seems you can very good players for nothing. Someone said he got Milito for 2.5 mil fee. Not good if true.
Old 10-08-2010, 03:21 PM   #10
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by poster
Nice, very cool! I have read something I do not like about ML in that transfer fees seemed bugged. Seems you can very good players for nothing. Someone said he got Milito for 2.5 mil fee. Not good if true.
Haven't gone into ML yet, but if I remember correctly on pes2010, aren't the dollar values alot different than in real life? So that 2.5mil would be alot in the game.
Old 10-08-2010, 04:17 PM   #11
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

I'm mad at FIFA right now, what are the comparisons so far for PES11?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2010, 04:34 PM   #12
MVP

ezio's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
I'm mad at FIFA right now, what are the comparisons so far for PES11?
Matt,

Join the club

I think this year based on the pc version and comparing it to the ps3 version of fifa that PES is pretty darn good. I haven't felt that way in the past couple of years to be honest. I do think the PC version may be a little easier than the PS2 version but that doesn't mean it is easy if that makes sense

To me it plays a much more measured game. The CPU will keep possesion and play the ball back etc. which rarely happens in Fifa IMO. I still feel that in Fifa when the CPU wins the ball they look go forward all the time. The tactical side is immense compared to Fifa. They have settings for how you want to the team to play when they are leading, trailing and level based in 15 minute intervals. I took a look at the Master League and the fact that the CL is licensed and incorporated is awesome IMO (although they had that last year too). The UEFA Super Cup is also in it as well.

Not sure if you played the demo but if you haven't give it a look. It is worth it IMO. As matter of fact, once I get the ps3 version of PES and depedning on how it is Fifa might be on it's way out

I intend to get the ps3 version as well to play friends etc. and keep the PC version for when I can't get on the PS3 due to the kids

Last edited by ezio; 10-08-2010 at 04:36 PM.
Old 10-08-2010, 04:52 PM   #13
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezio
Matt,

Join the club

I think this year based on the pc version and comparing it to the ps3 version of fifa that PES is pretty darn good. I haven't felt that way in the past couple of years to be honest. I do think the PC version may be a little easier than the PS2 version but that doesn't mean it is easy if that makes sense

To me it plays a much more measured game. The CPU will keep possesion and play the ball back etc. which rarely happens in Fifa IMO. I still feel that in Fifa when the CPU wins the ball they look go forward all the time. The tactical side is immense compared to Fifa. They have settings for how you want to the team to play when they are leading, trailing and level based in 15 minute intervals. I took a look at the Master League and the fact that the CL is licensed and incorporated is awesome IMO (although they had that last year too). The UEFA Super Cup is also in it as well.

Not sure if you played the demo but if you haven't give it a look. It is worth it IMO. As matter of fact, once I get the ps3 version of PES and depedning on how it is Fifa might be on it's way out

I intend to get the ps3 version as well to play friends etc. and keep the PC version for when I can't get on the PS3 due to the kids
Thanks Ezio, that is good news to hear. I've always had a love for PES, still playing PES6 actually. Funnily enough, played PES6 a few mins ago for my ML team afer FIFA 11 was ticking me off.

Maybe I'll just keep FIFA for online, and PES for my report on Lam Matteo. I'll check out the PC version for sure then.
Old 10-08-2010, 05:00 PM   #14
MVP

ezio's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Thanks Ezio, that is good news to hear. I've always had a love for PES, still playing PES6 actually. Funnily enough, played PES6 a few mins ago for my ML team afer FIFA 11 was ticking me off.

Maybe I'll just keep FIFA for online, and PES for my report on Lam Matteo. I'll check out the PC version for sure then.
No problem. I am waiting for online too for PES to be honest. If it is bad again I will keep Fifa. If it is good then we'll see.

P.S. - Clubs pissed me off last night too on top of everything else

Last edited by ezio; 10-08-2010 at 05:02 PM.
Old 10-08-2010, 06:55 PM   #15
All Star

poster's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckabillyRaider
Haven't gone into ML yet, but if I remember correctly on pes2010, aren't the dollar values alot different than in real life? So that 2.5mil would be alot in the game.
Not sure, I didn't play it for too long last year. I think it was different in some way though, although the people complaining were getting good players with minnow type/smaller clubs.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2010, 09:16 PM   #16
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Fifa has also pissed me off I haven't played it in a while. It made me load back up my PES 6 patched version for the PC but I cannot wait for this to come over to the NA.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »