Home

**Official PES 2011 PC Impressions**

This is a discussion on **Official PES 2011 PC Impressions** within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2010, 09:34 PM   #1
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36
**Official PES 2011 PC Impressions**

Some of us now have the pc version, so we might as well start a thread.

Just played one game so far (me using Real Madrid vs Boca Jrs) and it seems alot faster than the demo. Gonna have to download the kitserver to slow down gameplay. The crosses and passes in general are too fast as well and very laser like.

I didn't get the feeling of a tactical game like I did with the demo or ps3 demo. Probably because the game speed is just too quick. The animations are smooth and the game runs very smooth on my pc also. Commentary is the greatest and crowd sounds are pretty weak as well. Gotta play a few more games after the LA-PHI match that's on right now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2010, 10:52 PM   #2
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: **Official PES 2011 PC Impressions**

hardly any fouls are called. I have 4 total fouls in two matches with ten minute halves. I like the frequency of fouls in the demo.

I tried using the kit server to slow down gameplay but it would freeze my game right when selecting kick off. That sucks.
Old 10-08-2010, 10:47 AM   #3
All Star

poster's Arena

OVR: 23

Passing is a bit odd. I think it is the left trigger (360 controller) and appropriate pass button for their version of manual passing. It is manual, but not like the other game. Too easy, so I think Philly is right in saying there isn't as much difference between players. Need more time though.

I like the game, still suck and need to get better. I slowed the speed down to 0.97 and it felt good. Lack of fouls is really bothering me though. I know I complain about it alot, but hardly any standing tackle fouls. Like the other game, you get mauled off the ball and nothing is called. I mean if 50% of the time, it was called I would be happy. It really is a joke. Hope to heck they patch it, it really needs it.

Heard on Oct 12 a DLC pack is coming out with a full roster update, some updated kits and shoes.
Old 10-08-2010, 11:03 AM   #4
MVP

ezio's Arena

OVR: 19

I agree on the lack of fouls being called. I really don't recall what it was like on the PC demo but compared to the ps3 demo there are no fouls called

I think the speed is ok on 0 on my machine. Doesn't seem to bad.
Old 10-08-2010, 11:05 AM   #5
MVP

ezio's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckabillyRaider
I tried using the kit server to slow down gameplay but it would freeze my game right when selecting kick off. That sucks.
I had problems with kit server too so I am not using it right now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2010, 11:08 AM   #6
MVP

ezio's Arena

I like the game on the PC but I plan on getting the ps3 version too. The PC version will be for when I can't get on the TV because of the kids

I love the PA announcer in the background announcing the goal scorer etc. and the default chants for some of the teams are actually very good so may not need to change too much there if they are the same on the ps3.

I have been playing on Top Player and I think it is easier than the ps3 version to some extent but still a challenge regardless but I have always felt the PC version was somewhat easier.

Last edited by ezio; 10-08-2010 at 11:12 AM.
Old 10-08-2010, 11:15 AM   #7
MVP

ezio's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by poster
Heard on Oct 12 a DLC pack is coming out with a full roster update, some updated kits and shoes.
Yep just read that too.

Details:

Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH today announced the content of its first DLC for PES 2011, which will be available on 12th October.

Available free to PlayStation(R)3, Xbox 360 and PC-DVD users, the download will bring the player roster files completely up to date, while clubs that qualified for the UEFA Champions League Group Round, will be added to the game’s dedicated mode. A number of team kits have also been updated in line with their current use, and four more licensed boots have been incorporated.

The DLC also includes three new wallpapers featuring cover star Lionel Messi in the ‘Extra Content’ folder, and KONAMI will be releasing further updates during the coming year.

Will wait for that and then start another ML
Old 10-08-2010, 11:23 AM   #8
MVP

ezio's Arena

One other thing i forgot to mention:

I was testing ML and if you play with a team that is in the CL this year they will be in it in the 1st of ML. I know people were complaining about that not being the case in the other game

It does a draw and also has the play of the year awards. Pretty cool

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »