Home

Background Music

This is a discussion on Background Music within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-01-2010, 12:53 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
Background Music

So tonight I popped in PES after a FIFA spurt and all of the sudden, random music from my hard drive (PS3) starts stopping and starting during the game. Haven't tweaked any settings, but it is driving me nuts!! Any ideas? BGM Volume is set to 0 and its still happening. Can't figure this out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2010, 06:50 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Background Music

This has happened to me after I have downloaded an option file. You have to go and edit each teams individually. On the bottom of the edit menu, you have to select support and make sure the check box for default is selected. If not, its trying to use custom chants or something from the user files. If you downloaded an option file from somewhere, you might have to do this for multiple teams and it takes a while. Hope this helps!
Old 11-01-2010, 11:50 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhamlin1971
This has happened to me after I have downloaded an option file. You have to go and edit each teams individually. On the bottom of the edit menu, you have to select support and make sure the check box for default is selected. If not, its trying to use custom chants or something from the user files. If you downloaded an option file from somewhere, you might have to do this for multiple teams and it takes a while. Hope this helps!
Ok, this is just bizarre. I've been using mrgametights' US option file since the day I got the game and never had an issue. It just started out of nowhere last night while playing a Champions League match. If it was the fault of the option file, wouldn't it have been doing this all along? I'll check the edit screen tonight, but it still seems odd that it would all of the sudden start happening.
Old 11-02-2010, 03:26 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 4

Depends, you may be using an option file that only modified specific teams in a league and not all of them. So, the original teams by the developer would have the default settings and the modded ones installed from the option file would have the screwed up music. Has something to do with custom chants I think...

If you play as different teams all the time, you may have just come across a modded team that just has that setting for the music...
Old 11-03-2010, 12:10 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhamlin1971
This fixed it. Funny it didn't crop up until playing AS Roma in the CL Quarterfinal, but I did go and correct a lot of the support settings and no issues since. Thanks!!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »