Home

What's going on in your Master League?!?!?

This is a discussion on What's going on in your Master League?!?!? within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-17-2010, 05:24 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: What's going on in your Master League?!?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezio
I agree. I was playing a Fifa MM with Liverpool based on discussions on here about Normal speed being better and wasn't bad but the one area where Fifa is constantly a let down is the tactical side of things. I was playing vs. Man City and they went up 1-0 on a Tevez goal in the 75th minute. they then took off Tevez and put in Adebeyor (sp?) for him. Why on earth would you do that wen you are up 1-0 with 15 minutes to go they also kept pressing as well.
Yeah, it's a shame. I actually feel about PES like I did about NBA2K back in the day. Love everything about it but some of the missing licenses and the lack of control you have in some situations. I think PES will get there in those departments, just like 2K was finally able to put out a stellar game this year. I want PES and FIFA to merge...LOL!
Old 11-17-2010, 06:24 PM   #18
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

OVR: 58

Just getting through the last weeks of the winter transfer period. Drogba ended up transferring to Sporting. A week later I get a huge offer for Messi from Chelsea. Times four of what his in game value is. I ended up quickly rejecting as I'm not selling my favorite and most important player.

Also Real Madrid has been very persistent in trying to acquire Maxwell. They've been throwing offers almost weekly at him even though he's not on the market. I've been thinking about selling him and moving Adriano to starting but haven't. And defiantly ain't selling to my rival.
Old 11-17-2010, 08:18 PM   #19
MVP

ezio's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by instantpop
Yeah, it's a shame. I actually feel about PES like I did about NBA2K back in the day. Love everything about it but some of the missing licenses and the lack of control you have in some situations. I think PES will get there in those departments, just like 2K was finally able to put out a stellar game this year. I want PES and FIFA to merge...LOL!
I agree. there are still things that bother me in PES but those are less of bother to me than some of the stuff in Fifa. If Fifa had less pressure and more space in midfield it would be much better. Fifa also needs to get on par on the tactical side of things as well. I feel there is no reason to bother with tactics in Fifa at all.
Old 11-17-2010, 09:49 PM   #20
MVP

therizing02's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezio
I agree. there are still things that bother me in PES but those are less of bother to me than some of the stuff in Fifa. If Fifa had less pressure and more space in midfield it would be much better. Fifa also needs to get on par on the tactical side of things as well. I feel there is no reason to bother with tactics in Fifa at all.
I hear you on this Ezio. PES is far from perfect. The player switching can be annoying as hell, I'm regularly playing games with less than 5 total fouls for both teams, but the depth of ML keeps the game interesting. I think if FIFA had a CM that worked and wasn't a total bore I could forgive a lot of the shortcomings from a game play standpoint.

When you combine subpar BS game play with a poor CM, you have me hustling that back to Gamestop to trade in for PES. Which is what I did. I could care less about the correct uniforms and the Australian League(no offense).
Old 11-17-2010, 10:10 PM   #21
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by k steves 32
@instantpop

That is exactly what I'm looking for. I have messed around with FIFA settings and making excuses for the Career Mode as I was addicted to FIFA for the past few years, but I just want something with depth. Could you please let me know if you are playing on the PS3 or the 360 and if you are using an Option File? I do not fully understand PES as I have never owned it, but it sounds like with the updates the game provides for full names and the endless files around the internet for kits and leagues, this could end up being a more complete football experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
Go to PESFan.com message boards and the Editing>Option files section and click on Dragonskins Xbox 360 OF and there is a guide in there to transfering and downloading. That might help your understanding on the process a bit better. Also, Daymos has a new option file out at pesgaming.com with the N-Power teams and will have another file out in a month with Bundesliga teams.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2010, 10:51 PM   #22
Rookie

k steves 32's Arena

OVR: 0

Ok thanks for the sites...this is going to be my project for the weekend. I found another guy who did some work on top of Mr. Gametights base file too so after hearing these 2 from you at least I have some options. (no pun intended) I think Im gonna go with the PS3 version as there seems to be more files out there. If I started a Master League with a certain Option File and then the creator updates the file, would I have to restart the whole game mode, or is it like the new "patch" from FIFA that just worked its way into the game mode? Gettin pumped for this weekend, thanks again!
Old 11-18-2010, 01:49 AM   #23
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by k steves 32
Ok thanks for the sites...this is going to be my project for the weekend. I found another guy who did some work on top of Mr. Gametights base file too so after hearing these 2 from you at least I have some options. (no pun intended) I think Im gonna go with the PS3 version as there seems to be more files out there. If I started a Master League with a certain Option File and then the creator updates the file, would I have to restart the whole game mode, or is it like the new "patch" from FIFA that just worked its way into the game mode? Gettin pumped for this weekend, thanks again!
If you get the US version get it for 360, if you can order from online get a UK PS3 version. I think Daymos's 360 file is the best US compatible OF and it's still growing with the Bundesliga addition coming soon.

Old 11-18-2010, 06:57 PM   #24
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Agree get the PS3 UK version if possible my friend has it and it makes me wish I had a PS3. It has a great community but also Daymos is good too but I would wait for the later release.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »