Home

MLS OF for PES 2011 (PS3)

This is a discussion on MLS OF for PES 2011 (PS3) within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-07-2011, 10:21 PM   #185
Gaming Fool.

PAPERNUT's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: MLS OF for PES 2011 (PS3)

Any update on what 1.02 will do to this OF file?
Twitter
YouTube
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-08-2011, 01:13 AM   #186
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by papernut
Any update on what 1.02 will do to this OF file?
You mean for the derived prequel for 2012, presumably.

Patches don't affect -- or screw up -- OFs. The DLC does. So the 1.02 patch won't do anything adverse to the OF data.
Old 12-29-2011, 02:34 PM   #187
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by connoll3
You mean for the derived prequel for 2012, presumably.

Patches don't affect -- or screw up -- OFs. The DLC does. So the 1.02 patch won't do anything adverse to the OF data.
Thinking about picking up this game now. Question is, does this game allow you to use the files from LAST years game or do we have to copy over all the MLS files again? I haven't followed the MLS for awhile, so I'm not too up to date on the players, so playing with last years guys wouldn't be an issue...

Thanks!
Old 01-01-2012, 04:08 PM   #188
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven547
Thinking about picking up this game now. Question is, does this game allow you to use the files from LAST years game or do we have to copy over all the MLS files again? I haven't followed the MLS for awhile, so I'm not too up to date on the players, so playing with last years guys wouldn't be an issue...
You can bring forth files (edit data, kit pngs, emblems) from PES 2011 to PES 2012 via the 'Import Prequel' function. However, the prequel import also brings some distortions that make the file less than ideal.

I had orientated the 'edit data' for people who did their own prequel imports on 2012, to clean up MLS & NASL specifically. See the last few pages of this thread for details and the d/l links, if interested. If you wanted to use those files, you'd basically do your own prequel import and then delete the edit data, replacing it with one of my orientated edit datas. (I posted one file for the default game and another after the first round of DLC. A further complicating factor, though: since then, a second round of DLC has dropped.)

Another thing I'd point out is that PES 2012 has a new import/export function specifically for clubs that can be pretty useful -- and fcpappin is getting close to releasing an import pack for PES 2012 with relatively up-to-date MLS sides, including the expansion Montreal Impact and some of the new kits for 2012. You might want to keep an eye on that, too, if you pick up the game:

http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=88692

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »