Home

MLS OF for PES 2011 (PS3)

This is a discussion on MLS OF for PES 2011 (PS3) within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-05-2011, 03:45 AM   #25
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: MLS OF for PES 2011 (PS3)

Another update (v. 0.7) has been posted. MLS rosters have been brought up to date (to March 4). Also: some adjustments made to formations, lineups, and a few player stats.

See here for details and download links:

http://www.pesgaming.com/showpost.ph...50&postcount=1
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-06-2011, 05:31 PM   #26
MVP

OVR: 16

Link doesn't seem to work. When I click on it, I'm brought to the site, but says the "file" can't be located.
Old 03-06-2011, 06:24 PM   #27
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven547
Link doesn't seem to work. When I click on it, I'm brought to the site, but says the "file" can't be located.
Try refreshing the links. They should work.
Old 03-06-2011, 06:31 PM   #28
MVP

Thanks. Had to refresh a few times, but it finally worked.
Old 03-12-2011, 07:31 PM   #29
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

Anyway to convert or use this OF with the BLES(EUR) version of the game? This file is exactly what I'm looking for. I really only want the MLS teams and country teams named. I'm not interested in all the other leagues.

BTW, I got the EUR version from a guy over the internet for a very cheap price a couple weeks ago. It was much cheaper even with paying shipping than getting the USA version locally.

I just haven't been able to find any MLS OF downloads for the EUR version. I wished I'd just paid the extra money for the US version to be honest but hey the PS3 is Region Free so I saved quite a few bucks. BTW, if I can't somehow use this OF anybody know of one for the EUR version with MLS and/or country teams named? Thanks!
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Old 03-12-2011, 09:09 PM   #30
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybologna
Anyway to convert or use this OF with the BLES(EUR) version of the game? This file is exactly what I'm looking for. I really only want the MLS teams and country teams named. I'm not interested in all the other leagues.
Not that I know of. Don't think it's possible to do a conversion, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybologna
I just haven't been able to find any MLS OF downloads for the EUR version. I wished I'd just paid the extra money for the US version to be honest but hey the PS3 is Region Free so I saved quite a few bucks. BTW, if I can't somehow use this OF anybody know of one for the EUR version with MLS and/or country teams named? Thanks!
I'd doubt you'll find MLS on a Euro version OF, but I'm not entirely tuned in to what's out there, option file-wise, for the Euro versions.

Your best bet is to browse through the PS3 Option Files available on PESGaming and see what's available. Just from a cursory look, I see there are a couple of BLES 21 options:

http://www.pesgaming.com/forumdisplay.php?f=319
Old 03-12-2011, 10:37 PM   #31
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by connoll3
Not that I know of. Don't think it's possible to do a conversion, unfortunately.

I'd doubt you'll find MLS on a Euro version OF, but I'm not entirely tuned in to what's out there, option file-wise, for the Euro versions.

Your best bet is to browse through the PS3 Option Files available on PESGaming and see what's available. Just from a cursory look, I see there are a couple of BLES 21 options:

http://www.pesgaming.com/forumdisplay.php?f=319
Yeah! That's where I've been looking around. There are a few EUR OF but I haven't seen any with MLS teams. I guess that makes sense anyhow because the US people would want MLS teams and EUR people would want the other leagues. Thanks!
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-20-2011, 01:51 PM   #32
MVP

Just got prompted there is a new data pack available. Are we supposed to download that before this .7 update or just ignore the data pack?

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »