Home

MLS OF for PES 2011 (PS3)

This is a discussion on MLS OF for PES 2011 (PS3) within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-20-2011, 02:28 PM   #49
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: MLS OF for PES 2011 (PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by connoll3
The update (v. 1.0) has been posted. The file is now compatible with the March 2011 DLC. MLS rosters have been updated to today. All MLS sides now have their 2011 kits. We also made some further adjustments to formations, lineups, boots/accessories, and player stats.

See here for full details and relevant download links:

http://www.pesgaming.com/showpost.ph...50&postcount=1
Connoll, I think we have talked about this before. I have my save file that was edited for the GSL on my main PSN account. I have a second account, can I unzip this file under that account and just use the files for MLS?

Did you guys update the Fire kits? If you did, do you mind sharing the .png file as I would like to update them in my current option file.
Old 04-20-2011, 02:52 PM   #50
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainZombie
Connoll, I think we have talked about this before. I have my save file that was edited for the GSL on my main PSN account. I have a second account, can I unzip this file under that account and just use the files for MLS?
You can upload multiple OFs on to a PS3 by uploading them under different User Names on your machine. I'm not sure how PSN accounts factor in here, if they do at all. The key is to use/create multiple User Names.

Quote:
Did you guys update the Fire kits? If you did, do you mind sharing the .png file as I would like to update them in my current option file.
Check out ¢Ħλ®₤ỉξ-[14]'s thread. He did a lot of the new 2011 MLS kits, including the Fire:

http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=81008

The first post of the thread has all his work collated, but you might want to poke around internally in the thread for his specific color-code recommendations. For the Fire home, I think it's 23-1-1.

- - -

Side note on the file: I'm going to stop calling this a beta, but we're continually going to try to improve the file, especially when it comes to kits. The guys who help with PNGs (venado & ¢Ħλ®₤ỉξ-[14] for the 2011 ones, in particular) do a great job, but sometimes the constraints of the in-game editing options make it difficult to accurately reproduce the kits. Partly because of this, we didn't include the 3rd Philly kit in this update, even though a couple of people requested it. The ugly 2nd one is still there. If we can figure out a way to accurately re-create the Philly 3rd, or improve on any kit, we'll try to do so in a future version/s.

Sorry if that disappoints any Union peeps here.
Old 04-20-2011, 04:12 PM   #51
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by connoll3
You can upload multiple OFs on to a PS3 by uploading them under different User Names on your machine. I'm not sure how PSN accounts factor in here, if they do at all. The key is to use/create multiple User Names.

Check out ¢Ħλ®₤ỉξ-[14]'s thread. He did a lot of the new 2011 MLS kits, including the Fire:

http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=81008

The first post of the thread has all his work collated, but you might want to poke around internally in the thread for his specific color-code recommendations. For the Fire home, I think it's 23-1-1.

- - -

Side note on the file: I'm going to stop calling this a beta, but we're continually going to try to improve the file, especially when it comes to kits. The guys who help with PNGs (venado & ¢Ħλ®₤ỉξ-[14] for the 2011 ones, in particular) do a great job, but sometimes the constraints of the in-game editing options make it difficult to accurately reproduce the kits. Partly because of this, we didn't include the 3rd Philly kit in this update, even though a couple of people requested it. The ugly 2nd one is still there. If we can figure out a way to accurately re-create the Philly 3rd, or improve on any kit, we'll try to do so in a future version/s.

Sorry if that disappoints any Union peeps here.
Thanks Connoll. As you know, I'm using your second version file and wish I was able to update with this one, but not lose all the work that I have done. LOL! Konami needs a better system here with these option files as it sucks not being able to have multiple "Edit" files like other games do.

I might look at making some of the updates on my file and call it a day for MLS. Some of the teams don't have emblems for MLS on my file since I had to use them for GSL, but I might make some changes to the other leagues to make the MLS more accurate. Hopefully with 2012 we will get more editing options + more room to add emblems and not be as constrained.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2011, 05:52 PM   #52
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainZombie
Thanks Connoll. As you know, I'm using your second version file and wish I was able to update with this one, but not lose all the work that I have done. LOL! Konami needs a better system here with these option files as it sucks not being able to have multiple "Edit" files like other games do.

I might look at making some of the updates on my file and call it a day for MLS. Some of the teams don't have emblems for MLS on my file since I had to use them for GSL, but I might make some changes to the other leagues to make the MLS more accurate. Hopefully with 2012 we will get more editing options + more room to add emblems and not be as constrained.
Yeah, as we've discussed before, the editing limitations can be really frustrating. Editing on last gen consoles (PS2) was actually much better -- a more vibrant editing community, plus the added handiness of a useful PC editor that made it easier to import data, share material, and the like.

Also, the stupidity of Konami tends to be annoying, like when they fail to match up overall blank/editable teams with the number of emblem slots. Simply put, they need to be more sensitive to editing community needs, since the entire viability of their product is based on whether or not the editing community can bring the file up to a level where the lack of licenses isn't such a huge turnoff to consumers.

With your own file, I guess it's best to just try to come to peace with the limitations and do what you'd like to see/play with.
Old 04-20-2011, 07:03 PM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 0

Sorry if that disappoints any Union peeps here.[/quote]

Don't appologize! You guys bust your asses to make this game better for all of us, for free!!!! appreciate all the work you do.

DOOP!
Old 04-21-2011, 12:56 AM   #54
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

Connoll, no thought of doing anything with the extra fake league yet?
Old 04-21-2011, 12:57 AM   #55
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwil0331
Don't appologize! You guys bust your asses to make this game better for all of us, for free!!!! appreciate all the work you do.

DOOP!
LOL. Thanks. I just wanted to clarify things, as I indicated to several people that the Philly 3rd would be included in the file...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2011, 01:07 AM   #56
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckabillyRaider
Connoll, no thought of doing anything with the extra fake league yet?
No, unfortunately. That's still up in the air. But not now. BolivianFire's not up to it at the moment and I'm a little squeamish myself.

Thinking longer term, I might consider something like the NASL, as eight teams would be more manageable than having to fill up the entire league. I'm also still open to other suggestions, just to hear if there are any interesting ideas, even if I'm a bit non-committal right now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »