Home

MLS OF for PES 2011 (PS3)

This is a discussion on MLS OF for PES 2011 (PS3) within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-16-2011, 01:02 AM   #65
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: MLS OF for PES 2011 (PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor-17
That does help. I wll tackle thiis just as soon as the psn comes back up. I'll definitely go ahead and load it to the hard drive. Thanks again.
Cool. Hope you're able to get hooked up with dlc soon.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-17-2011, 12:18 AM   #66
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by connoll3
Cool. Hope you're able to get hooked up with dlc soon.

Hey man. Now that psn's back up, I was able to get the dlc and get your option file loaded. Excellent work, btw. I also got the US red jersey fixed. Thanks again for the instructions. The hardest part was matching the red on the png, but I think I've got it. Doing that makes me appreciate the work you guys put into the option file, and all I can say is THANKS.
Old 05-17-2011, 01:13 AM   #67
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor-17
Hey man. Now that psn's back up, I was able to get the dlc and get your option file loaded. Excellent work, btw. I also got the US red jersey fixed. Thanks again for the instructions. The hardest part was matching the red on the png, but I think I've got it. Doing that makes me appreciate the work you guys put into the option file, and all I can say is THANKS.
'welcome. Glad you got things worked out.

The red color on the PNG you're using (the one I linked above, presumably) is 22/2/2. If you look back on the link I posted, the guy who created the PNG (charlie) listed the color above the image. A good number of PNG creators do this, so as not to make it as much of a mystery. Just an FYI...
Old 05-17-2011, 07:25 PM   #68
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by connoll3
'welcome. Glad you got things worked out.

The red color on the PNG you're using (the one I linked above, presumably) is 22/2/2. If you look back on the link I posted, the guy who created the PNG (charlie) listed the color above the image. A good number of PNG creators do this, so as not to make it as much of a mystery. Just an FYI...
That's awesome. I didn't know about the color above the image, but that's exactly the color I made it. Cool, huh.
Old 05-19-2011, 08:29 PM   #69
MVP

OVR: 16

Hey there...sorry, haven't been on for quite some time and haven't played the game in awhile. But there is a "Data Update" available. Do I need to download that BEFORE I use your latest MLS OF ?

Thanks.
Old 05-19-2011, 11:58 PM   #70
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven547
Hey there...sorry, haven't been on for quite some time and haven't played the game in awhile. But there is a "Data Update" available. Do I need to download that BEFORE I use your latest MLS OF ?

Thanks.
I believe that is the case with his latest update
Old 05-20-2011, 01:08 AM   #71
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven547
Yeah, you need to be updated to the latest DLC to use the recent versions of the file (1.0 or 1.1): Data Pack 7.00.

D/l the DLC before you try loading the file. The option file will not load unless you're on the compatible DLC.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2011, 12:05 PM   #72
Pro

FYI...I've decided to add the 8 NASL teams to the other blank league. That probably will be done for the next update.

I don't have direct familiarity with many of the NASL teams, players, etc., so the update will be heavily reliant on FM conversions. So this is an open call: if you've got any specialized knowledge of NASL and want to share it, I'm all ears...

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »