Home

Greek Super League PS3 (US) - Option File

This is a discussion on Greek Super League PS3 (US) - Option File within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-15-2011, 12:24 AM   #9
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Greek Super League PS3 (US) - Option File

I am almost 1/2 way through renaming the rosters.

Updated pics:

Old 03-15-2011, 12:31 AM   #10

jvalverde88's Arena

OVR: 28

Just so you know Konami is releasing DLC later today.

Quote:
Never let fear determine who you are. Never let where you came from determine where you are going.
Old 03-15-2011, 12:36 AM   #11
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvalverde88
Just so you know Konami is releasing DLC later today.
Yeah, 3/15. Does it affect option files?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-15-2011, 12:40 AM   #12

jvalverde88's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainZombie
Yeah, 3/15. Does it affect option files?
I think you might have re register players but I'm not too sure on that.

Quote:
Never let fear determine who you are. Never let where you came from determine where you are going.
Old 03-15-2011, 12:41 AM   #13
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvalverde88
I think you might have re register players but I'm not too sure on that.
I think that was an issue last year and the years before, but maybe one of the expert option file makers can confirm.
Old 03-15-2011, 07:06 PM   #14
Pro

OVR: 7

The DLC will screw up option files, particularly any editing you've done to the fake/blank leagues. The fake players will default to their original locations on the fake teams. Their nationalities will default, too. However, edits to names, stats, positions, accessories, appearances -- all those should remain unaffected by the DLC.

Some players in the other leagues could possibly disappear with the DLC, too -- to correspond with any transfer moves. If a player you know/like or a player with a preset face transfers out of one of the clubs on the game, you might want to base-copy him before you d/l the DLC (eg, Ronaldinho).

The other thing the DLC will do is default fake players to National teams.
Old 03-15-2011, 07:32 PM   #15
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by connoll3
The DLC will screw up option files, particularly any editing you've done to the fake/blank leagues. The fake players will default to their original locations on the fake teams. Their nationalities will default, too. However, edits to names, stats, positions, accessories, appearances -- all those should remain unaffected by the DLC.

Some players in the other leagues could possibly disappear with the DLC, too -- to correspond with any transfer moves. If a player you know/like or a player with a preset face transfers out of one of the clubs on the game, you might want to base-copy him before you d/l the DLC (eg, Ronaldinho).

The other thing the DLC will do is default fake players to National teams.
WOW! Now that is so stupid how they handle this DLC for those editing roster files. Since I am using your file and I moved the MLS to the D2 League, while the GSL is in the main fake league spot now. So I don't lose all your work on MLS and for the GSL all I have done with the players is name 1/2 the league, given some guys stats, and of course set their nationality. What should I do not to lose any of this work?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-15-2011, 08:46 PM   #16
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainZombie
WOW! Now that is so stupid how they handle this DLC for those editing roster files. Since I am using your file and I moved the MLS to the D2 League, while the GSL is in the main fake league spot now. So I don't lose all your work on MLS and for the GSL all I have done with the players is name 1/2 the league, given some guys stats, and of course set their nationality. What should I do not to lose any of this work?
Ok, to clarify: on any editing you've done to the fake players in either of the two fake leagues, the only thing that you will likely 'lose' is that their nationality will get set back to default. You'll have to go in and fix those.

You won't lose any editing to the teams -- like team names, kit templates, colors, PNGs, etc. They should be ok.

The rosters for the clubs in the two fake leagues will get scrambled. The fake players will go back to their default teams. You'll have to use the transfer option to shift them around if they're out of place.

When editing the MLS file, I tried to do it so that there would be a minimum of shifting around of players, but many players will still be out of place.

Another thing I didn't mention before: team settings, formations, kick takers, etc. for the fake clubs are likely to be re-set, as well. Have to do that over, too.

In terms of whether you've moved teams around via the 'edit league structure' option, that shouldn't be too much of an issue. You just need to get the players on the right teams; then you can move the teams however you'd like.

There's a list of players who are likely to have disappeared with the DLC here, in case you wanted to base-copy any before you d/l the DLC:

http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=82645

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »