Home

Become A Legend 2011

This is a discussion on Become A Legend 2011 within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2011, 01:27 PM   #1
MVP

jesmith29's Arena

OVR: 6
Become A Legend 2011

It appears there's no thread for BAL. If so I apologize.

After reading Matt10's thread for Lem Matteo, I decided to give BAL a try.

I must say I really like it! Since you're dealing with just one player trying to grow and improve, it really adds an excellent element to PES. I've been playing this for the past 2 days.

I created a CM, passing ability, and signed with R.C.D. Mallorca in the La Liga BBVA. They gave me a 65% chance of playing while everyone else was 10%. So far I've played in 10 matches with 1 asst and a 5.8 rating. When I signed I was playing as a DM so they gave me the learn another position advice. Decided to learn DM and 2 weeks later the manager swithces to a 4-2-3-1 with me playing CM.

Who else is playing in BAL mode?

Matt10, in your BAL career, did that auto accident really happen in the game? I saw on your stats were you lost 1.5 yrs to this.
Old 03-30-2011, 05:20 PM   #2
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: Become A Legend 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesmith29
It appears there's no thread for BAL. If so I apologize.

After reading Matt10's thread for Lem Matteo, I decided to give BAL a try.

I must say I really like it! Since you're dealing with just one player trying to grow and improve, it really adds an excellent element to PES. I've been playing this for the past 2 days.

I created a CM, passing ability, and signed with R.C.D. Mallorca in the La Liga BBVA. They gave me a 65% chance of playing while everyone else was 10%. So far I've played in 10 matches with 1 asst and a 5.8 rating. When I signed I was playing as a DM so they gave me the learn another position advice. Decided to learn DM and 2 weeks later the manager swithces to a 4-2-3-1 with me playing CM.

Who else is playing in BAL mode?

Matt10, in your BAL career, did that auto accident really happen in the game? I saw on your stats were you lost 1.5 yrs to this.
There actually is a thread already. I love this mode. Just started my second BAL with connols MLS file. Decided to join the Timbers out of all my offers. Working on another highlight video.
Old 04-03-2011, 12:33 PM   #3
Mo
SSN

Mo's Arena

OVR: 39
Re: Become A Legend 2011

Looks like you found the thread gonna close this one up
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »