Home

PES 2012 Demo Thread (EU PS3 & PC Versions OUT, 360 Delayed)

This is a discussion on PES 2012 Demo Thread (EU PS3 & PC Versions OUT, 360 Delayed) within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2011, 06:52 AM   #9
jb1
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: PES 2012 Demo Thread

Great decision to release an early demo, for about 10 years the ISS/PES series was my game of choice but I drifted away a few years ago. Hopefully this will be the version to get me back, I need my Master League fix with Valeny, Castolo, Espimas and Minanda!
Old 08-21-2011, 02:19 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47

Cannot wait.
Old 08-21-2011, 08:16 PM   #11
Pro

OVR: 12

I'm looking forward to trying this out. My only football gaming experience is with FIFA 09. What sort of differences should I expect with the PES series as opposed to the FIFA.

Slightly off topic but I know I tried looking for the PES 2011 Demo on xbox360 game marketplace and could not find any signs of it. Did I just overlook it?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2011, 10:41 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 10

Clipperfan, I have the same problem as you. I wanna say that the PES Demo isn't available for those in the US and you'd have to change your location to Europe maybe, but I'm not sure..

Hopefully it's not like that for the PES 2012 Demo.
Old 08-21-2011, 10:41 PM   #13
Pro

Super Glock's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipperfan811
I'm looking forward to trying this out. My only football gaming experience is with FIFA 09. What sort of differences should I expect with the PES series as opposed to the FIFA.

Slightly off topic but I know I tried looking for the PES 2011 Demo on xbox360 game marketplace and could not find any signs of it. Did I just overlook it?
Same here I also looked for the PES 11 demo but couldn't find it.
Old 08-21-2011, 11:37 PM   #14
Pro

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFactah416
Clipperfan, I have the same problem as you. I wanna say that the PES Demo isn't available for those in the US and you'd have to change your location to Europe maybe, but I'm not sure..

Hopefully it's not like that for the PES 2012 Demo.
Well with any luck this year's demo will be available in the U.S., call me crazy but it seems like the U.S is primed to embrace football right about now. With the momentum generated by the World Cup last year, fan support of certain MLS teams and a full fledged superstar in Donovan.

I've enjoyed my time with FIFA 09 but I'm really interested in comparing the two as far as gameplay goes.
Old 08-22-2011, 01:58 AM   #15
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

I guess I'm looking forward to both games. Honestly PES field size is too big to establish any true strategy in my opinion. The videos are all end to end. Watch any match this past weekend and see how often the build up is a lot of stop and start. That's football/soccer, my friends.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2011, 08:10 AM   #16
Pro

carnalnirvana's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
I guess I'm looking forward to both games. Honestly PES field size is too big to establish any true strategy in my opinion. The videos are all end to end. Watch any match this past weekend and see how often the build up is a lot of stop and start. That's football/soccer, my friends.
i agree and disagree, i agree that default the pitch can appear too big(broadcast cam) and leaves alot of room to run foward, however i got an option file from the guru's at just pes forums and the gameplay changes rendered the pitch too small.

my issue with both football games are that players dont run back on D with the same speed and dedication they attack with. it seems that these games think mid fielders are for attacking only. When in real life teams defend with 10 not just the back 4. especially D from goal kicks/dead ball situations....

when you get a file where you have to unlock a team defending with 10 the pitch then becomes too small. Strikers at the mid field line, mid fielders who pick up attackers instead of the free runs at the LB/RB.

about the pes demo, they took it down when the put the full game for sale $29.99 on Demand. For some strange reason.

#18 greatest EVA....

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »