Home

So...Import PES?

This is a discussion on So...Import PES? within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-14-2011, 08:12 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 7
Re: So...Import PES?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckabillyRaider
best OF coming from the UK is very subjective. To each his own I suppose. Connoll here on OS, makes an excellent MLS option file for the NA version that I consider to be the best. Even the euro leagues and the national teams are well done and he's a details guy. It all depends on what you are looking for.

Since I follow the Mexican league as well, I always look to the community over at wemexico or pesonlinemexico for good Mexican league files.

However, regarding MLS, there is one dude from the UK that is a fan of MLS and he made and MLS option file on the UK version. I read good things about it. I think he got a lot of tips, and info from connoll as well as others to make it. You can find it at pesgaming.
Question I've been having: So let's say first OF I download and use is just to correct all the club names (like the EPL and other leagues in the game with fake names), player names and jerseys. Then say someone drops an MLS OF. Can I download that without affecting the original OF? And what if someone drops a Bundesliga OF after that, can I get and use that one without having the other two messed up?

I think I remember reading PES has up to two 20-team leagues that it can create, but I believe that is the limit, correct?

Last edited by PeruvianPlaya954; 09-14-2011 at 08:17 PM.
Old 09-14-2011, 08:18 PM   #18
Rookie

richie923's Arena

OVR: 5

I could be wrong but one overwrites the other one. They all need to be the same file if I am not mistaken.
Old 09-14-2011, 08:26 PM   #19
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by richie923
I could be wrong but one overwrites the other one. They all need to be the same file if I am not mistaken.
F me if that's the case. Only way this could be saved then if there is one master OF that fixes everything in the game that people work off of to create leagues. Is that the way it goes in some cases, or no?
Old 09-14-2011, 08:35 PM   #20
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by richie923
I don't doubt that his option file is great but if it doesn't have the EPL then it won't appeal to many fans. A lot of people want to see the EPL teams more than anything.
Connoll's does have the EPL in it. Pretty well done too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeruvianPlaya954
Question I've been having: So let's say first OF I download and use is just to correct all the club names (like the EPL and other leagues in the game with fake names), player names and jerseys. Then say someone drops an MLS OF. Can I download that without affecting the original OF? And what if someone drops a Bundesliga OF after that, can I get and use that one without having the other two messed up?

I think I remember reading PES has up to two 20-team leagues that it can create, but I believe that is the limit, correct?
Unfortunately you can't mix n match files. You have to create a new user on your ps3 to install a new option file. That's what I do. And yes, PES has 2 editable leagues. 18 teams each if I recall correctly.
Old 09-14-2011, 09:14 PM   #21
MVP

Quote:
Connoll's does have the EPL in it. Pretty well done too.

Unfortunately you can't mix n match files. You have to create a new user on your ps3 to install a new option file. That's what I do. And yes, PES has 2 editable leagues. 18 teams each if I recall correctly.
So if I have a three different usernames that I use, how does that work or benefit me?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2011, 11:01 PM   #22
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

Quote:
So if I have a three different usernames that I use, how does that work or benefit me?
3 different option files. 1 on each username. For example, I have the mls option file under one name and then a mexican file under a different username.
Old 09-14-2011, 11:39 PM   #23
MVP

Quote:
3 different option files. 1 on each username. For example, I have the mls option file under one name and then a mexican file under a different username.
But isn't it limited to two extra leagues? Or is do the leagues in the game change per the OFs each username has? I'm assuming it's the latter.
Old 09-15-2011, 12:03 AM   #24
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

Quote:
But isn't it limited to two extra leagues? Or is do the leagues in the game change per the OFs each username has? I'm assuming it's the latter.

yeah, you're still limited to the 2 editable leagues. In the mls option file, it has the complete MLS in of the league slots and in the other editable league it has the NASL and some fake teams also. The rest of the leagues stay default (epl, la liga, serie a, dutch league).

In the mexican league option file it has the mexican primera in one of the editable leagues and the mexican liga de ascenso (2nd division) in the other editable league. Again, the rest of the leagues stay default.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »