Home

So...Import PES?

This is a discussion on So...Import PES? within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-22-2011, 11:09 AM   #49
MVP

ezio's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: So...Import PES?

Quote:
Originally Posted by abclefty12
I have decided to go American this year. I was worried about how quickly US option files would be out as well. I did some research to see how quickly they came out last year over at pesgaming.com. There were several US version oprtion files out in October and November and there was even a base one that I found out right around release day that corrected team names and logos. If I can find a base option file quickly, I'm satisfied. I'm keeping my amazon pre-order and I'm stoked to being play PES in 5 days baby!
Mr Gametight on Pesgaming should have his base Option file out fairly quickly so you can start with that one and go from there. I used his in the past.
Old 09-22-2011, 11:37 AM   #50
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjonesfan921
The whole import mess is for PS3 right? For 360, I can use any OF, correct?
Yup you can use any option file from any country.

Also for 360 users, Daymos is already in production for the PES 2012 OF.

Follow his twitter account here if you like. http://twitter.com/#!/DJDaymos

Last edited by RoyceDa59; 09-22-2011 at 11:49 AM.
Old 09-22-2011, 12:36 PM   #51
MVP

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABClefty12
I have decided to go American this year. I was worried about how quickly US option files would be out as well. I did some research to see how quickly they came out last year over at pesgaming.com. There were several US version oprtion files out in October and November and there was even a base one that I found out right around release day that corrected team names and logos. If I can find a base option file quickly, I'm satisfied. I'm keeping my amazon pre-order and I'm stoked to being play PES in 5 days baby!
Awesome. (Thanks for the info.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezio
Mr Gametight on Pesgaming should have his base Option file out fairly quickly so you can start with that one and go from there. I used his in the past.
More awesome.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2011, 12:48 PM   #52
Rookie

abclefty12's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezio
Definitely good news. Looks like I won't have to play as Merseyside Red for very long :-)
Old 09-24-2011, 09:16 PM   #53
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavier12
I'm in the UK and always buy from shopto.net. Cheaper and ship quick, I'm just not sure if they ship to the US.

I cannot believe it is coming out two weeks later here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DemiGodzillla
Don't think they do, I asked the same question on PESgaming.

At this point I'm probably just going to buy it from ebay.co.uk
I have imported from them in the past. I'm in Canada but I can't imagine they ship to Canada but not the US.
Old 09-27-2011, 12:00 PM   #54
87%

ty5oke's Arena

OVR: 25

Got this from the evo-web site: http://it.gamesplanet.com/compra-sca...2-2733-34.html

also: http://de.gamesplanet.com/kaufen-dow...2-2733-34.html (On Sale till end of day)

Italian Gamesplanet is selling the digital download, says it will be available on the 29th. They are saying that you can just swap out the commentary/menus for English versions when that game comes available.

Last edited by ty5oke; 09-27-2011 at 12:10 PM.
Old 09-27-2011, 03:50 PM   #55
Rookie

richie923's Arena

OVR: 5

I think I might be giving in and buying the game tonight at Gamestop. I thought I could wait but with the game out and getting bored playing with the same teams I think I can deal with US OFs. I looked at MrGametight's OF and it looks pretty good. The only thing is that he is not sure (or me) how accurate the rosters are. But I am sure someone along the way will come out with an updated roster file.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2011, 04:10 PM   #56
87%

ty5oke's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by richie923
I think I might be giving in and buying the game tonight at Gamestop. I thought I could wait but with the game out and getting bored playing with the same teams I think I can deal with US OFs. I looked at MrGametight's OF and it looks pretty good. The only thing is that he is not sure (or me) how accurate the rosters are. But I am sure someone along the way will come out with an updated roster file.
Yup, I'm in the same boat. I've been debating all day as to how much I really care about the PC version over the PS3.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »