Home

PES 2012 Gameplay Impressions & General Discussion

This is a discussion on PES 2012 Gameplay Impressions & General Discussion within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-26-2011, 12:56 AM   #73
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: Official PES 2012 Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesox
I read that you have to but the Club Chairman mode from the shop (in game currency). Can you confirm that, Raider?
just checked and that is correct. It's 100 game points to unlock it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvanRG
Can you talk about the stadium editor/creator?

Do we get more skin options? lighting options? grass options? etc.

Maybe a screenshot or two if you're feeling kind. =)

Thanks!
Hmmm....we have 14 main, back, left, and right stands to choose from if you make a stadium without a running track. 6 if you build a stadium with a running track. Everything seems about the same. Lights are white, blue, green, and orange. I didn't use the editor much in 2011 so don't recall how much different it is.
Old 09-26-2011, 05:24 AM   #74
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckabillyRaider
I'm using -1 and 10 minutes, Professional, and wide camera. Any longer in time and I think the shot totals would be too high. But that can vary for each person depending on how they play.

Also, I don't really like the sideline camera. It makes the pitch seem very cramped up. Also the blimp cam would probably be good if you're doing manager mode. That way you can see the whole pitch and how your team moves.

In WE9LE/PES5 we play 25 min games and alot of times have single digit shot attempts for both teams. That shows how they changed the direction they were going in, away from a sim type game.
Old 09-26-2011, 09:02 AM   #75
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakan723
In WE9LE/PES5 we play 25 min games and alot of times have single digit shot attempts for both teams. That shows how they changed the direction they were going in, away from a sim type game.
So, it was more sim because it took a longer time to get shots on goals? That doesn't make sense. With that logic it would only be sim if you have accurate shots of goal with 45 minute halves.

I would much rather have shorter games with accurate shots on goal. My thumbs aren't fans of playing anything more than 15.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2011, 10:42 AM   #76
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEFTFUNDAMENTALZ
So, it was more sim because it took a longer time to get shots on goals? That doesn't make sense. With that logic it would only be sim if you have accurate shots of goal with 45 minute halves.

I would much rather have shorter games with accurate shots on goal. My thumbs aren't fans of playing anything more than 15.
Agreed. .
Old 09-26-2011, 11:00 AM   #77
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

OVR: 43

Thanks for taking the time to share, Raider. I changed the thread title because we'll need to create a new "official" impressions thread for release. Frontpage tagging goes by date, so the big-wigs want us to have new threads for release so they don't get lost in the news shuffle.

But by all means continue to do your thing for the time being. Thanks.

Last edited by Qb; 09-26-2011 at 11:50 AM.
Old 09-26-2011, 11:12 AM   #78
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qb
Thanks for taking the time to share, Raider. I changed the thread title because we'll need to create a new "official" impressions thread for release. Frontpage tagging goes by date, so the big-wigs want us to have new threads for release so they don't get lost in the new shuffle.

But by all means continue to do your thing for the time being. Thanks.
No problem. All good. I'm back at work today and won't be able to play more or look for answers to specific questions until this evening. Gonna be a long day. Ugghh.

Hopefully we get more of our guys here that are able to get their copy today though.
Old 09-26-2011, 11:48 AM   #79
MVP

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckabillyRaider
No problem. All good. I'm back at work today and won't be able to play more or look for answers to specific questions until this evening. Gonna be a long day. Ugghh.

Hopefully we get more of our guys here that are able to get their copy today though.
Calling Gamestop after Gamestop and no luck. Damn, I wish there was a trick to this.
Old 09-26-2011, 11:55 AM   #80
Hall Of Fame

aloncho11's Arena

OVR: 61
Re: Early PES 2012 Impressions/Discussion, aka "The rckabillyRaider Show"

So is this thread now a Show? Looking forward to the awesome vids in the video thread!

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »