Home

PES 2012 Gameplay Impressions & General Discussion

This is a discussion on PES 2012 Gameplay Impressions & General Discussion within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-25-2011, 01:36 AM   #41
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: Official PES 2012 Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyJerz32
I'm on the fence of which to get this soccer game to get this year. Been playing the early access of other game. I so torn this year.

Can you give any impressions on how the gameplay is?
Well, just finished playing a few more games. Man, this is the game for me. No doubt. One of my games I was using LA vs Toronto FC. I went down 2-0 and fought back. The equalizing goal came off a Donovan corner kick late in the game (Beckham had been subbed off) and Chad Barrett headed it with power from around the middle of the box, off the left post, went across to the right post then barely crossed the line and a defender swept it out but I was awarded the goal. I literally did a "Yeah!!" and a clap. I don't get that feeling when I play FIFA......

The tactics in this game are very noticeable. You can immediately tell when the opponent is bunkering or all out attack, etc.... The form factor which is very effective in this game, makes every game very unique.

Also, looked over my 2011 MLS option file a little bit more that I imported into 2012 and it's gonna be alot easier for option file makers this year. Everything imported pretty good. Even the faces and hair that are off a bit are very passable for what they looked like in 2011.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2011, 02:54 AM   #42
Darkness!!!

DirtyJerz32's Arena

OVR: 41

Thanks rck! Appreciate the insights. Looking forward to picking this up Tuesday. I just can't get into F12 this year. Call me crazy, but it reminds me of a hot girl with no personality. Good on the outside, but the inside is lacking

Thanks again.

Twitch: DirtyJerz32

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34_OS
No longer shall you be referred to as DirtyJerz32, but simply BOSS -
Old 09-25-2011, 11:22 AM   #43
Hall Of Fame

aloncho11's Arena

OVR: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckabillyRaider
Well, just finished playing a few more games. Man, this is the game for me. No doubt. One of my games I was using LA vs Toronto FC. I went down 2-0 and fought back. The equalizing goal came off a Donovan corner kick late in the game (Beckham had been subbed off) and Chad Barrett headed it with power from around the middle of the box, off the left post, went across to the right post then barely crossed the line and a defender swept it out but I was awarded the goal. I literally did a "Yeah!!" and a clap. I don't get that feeling when I play FIFA......

The tactics in this game are very noticeable. You can immediately tell when the opponent is bunkering or all out attack, etc.... The form factor which is very effective in this game, makes every game very unique.

Also, looked over my 2011 MLS option file a little bit more that I imported into 2012 and it's gonna be alot easier for option file makers this year. Everything imported pretty good. Even the faces and hair that are off a bit are very passable for what they looked like in 2011.
Very nice! Some screens would be awesome!
Old 09-25-2011, 11:28 AM   #44
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloncho11
Very nice! Some screens would be awesome!
Any in particular?
Old 09-25-2011, 11:47 AM   #45
MVP

Ermolli's Arena

OVR: 29

Can I ask questions about somethings in the game?
Do you know which Uruguayan players have their personalized faces?
Also, is Nacional's (Club Nacional de Futbol) squad updated or it's the Copa Libertadores squad?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2011, 11:52 AM   #46
MVP

OVR: 7

Quote:
Any in particular?
No screen necessary, but do teams have only up to two jerseys, or are there three? Example, does USA have its white, blue and red ones to choose from or just two of those?
Old 09-25-2011, 11:59 AM   #47
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeruvianPlaya954
No screen necessary, but do teams have only up to two jerseys, or are there three? Example, does USA have its white, blue and red ones to choose from or just two of those?
All teams have only two kits and one keeper kit. USA being unlicensed would have generic kits unless you have an option file. You can change those two kits at anytime though if you install new kits.
Old 09-25-2011, 12:07 PM   #48
Hall Of Fame

aloncho11's Arena

OVR: 61

Quote:
Any in particular?
Whatever you feel like, for example when I was reading your story about La Galaxy about the players, how Chad Barrett headed a ball to the the post, I imagined it would be awesome to see those screens from the match and players

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »