Home

PES Option File Thread

This is a discussion on PES Option File Thread within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-17-2018, 11:03 AM   #953
MVP

Turbojugend's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: PES Option File Thread

Thanks man! I kinda finished it and forgot about it TBH, it took waaaay longer than I expected.

I did get started on a Classic 70's NASL option file, I had the kits almost completed. But my general disinterest in the game led me to shelf that project... for now.
Old 12-21-2018, 11:30 PM   #954
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by futbol_gamer
What are the chances that all of the international teams will be created for this edition. I am curious because I want to do a full world cup qualification but I want all of the teams and FIFA decided they weren't going to make a full game for the world cup this summer.

Yes, this needs to happen ASAP. I've been wanting to do the exact same thing! PES would create such an amazing experience by doing this and even adding in things like the African Cup of Nations, Asian Cup, Copa America, etc.
Old 12-21-2018, 11:51 PM   #955
Cod
MVP

Cod's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by futbol_gamer
Yes, this needs to happen ASAP. I've been wanting to do the exact same thing! PES would create such an amazing experience by doing this and even adding in things like the African Cup of Nations, Asian Cup, Copa America, etc.
You quoted yourself?!?! lol

Anyways, there are a few PS4 / PC option files with full national teams (kits, players, etc.). PESGalaxy, PTE, PES World, etc. are the ones I can think of off the top of my nugget.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-21-2018, 11:55 PM   #956
Rookie

Haha meant to quote it from someone earlier in the thread! But thank you, I will have to check those to try and find them.
Old 12-22-2018, 12:12 AM   #957
Rookie

I know there are the Smoke Patches that offer around 50 or so more international teams to PES but I haven't been able to find one that includes all 200+ teams to play with which really needs to happen.
Old 01-25-2019, 04:02 PM   #958
Rookie

Does anyone know where I can find an option file with Chelsea's home kit with blue socks (like they wore against arsenal) for ps4. Thanks in advance
Old 02-16-2019, 01:34 PM   #959
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

question. I'm playing on PC and installing a ton of mods. I downloaded an Etihad stadium but the pitch looks horrendous. Does anyone know which files I can swap out from another stadium to make it look good? Screenshot below. It is from the MJTS pack.

Old 02-16-2019, 05:55 PM   #960
Cod
MVP

Cod's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by franch1se
question. I'm playing on PC and installing a ton of mods. I downloaded an Etihad stadium but the pitch looks horrendous. Does anyone know which files I can swap out from another stadium to make it look good? Screenshot below. It is from the MJTS pack.

This typically happens when your load order is messed up.

Are you using a turf mod? if you are, move it to the bottom of your CPK list before generating a new DPFileList. If you're not, try putting Ethiad at the bottom of the list and regenerating.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »