Home

PES 2012 Football Life (ML, BAL, Boss) Impressions

This is a discussion on PES 2012 Football Life (ML, BAL, Boss) Impressions within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-29-2011, 09:10 AM   #1
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

OVR: 43
PES 2012 Football Life (ML, BAL, Boss) Impressions

Please use this thread to discuss the new & improved game modes of Football Life. Videos & screenshots are always welcome!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2011, 06:57 PM   #2
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: PES 2012 Football Life (ML, BAL, Boss) Impressions

Some of the features in Master League/Football Life: Uefa Champions League, Europa League, and League cups are all available throughout the Master League/Football Life seasons. Also players do go on International duty if they are play on their national squad and are unavailable for league matches during these stints and do have the possibility to pick up injuries. Also there is a D2 divsion in Master league but in BaL mode D2 divisions are not available so you will not witness teams being regulated and promoted in BaL mode.

Also for Be a Legend mode you can be called up to your squad and can participate, depending on nationality of course in World Cup, UEFA Euro, African Cup of Nations, CONCAF Gold Cup, Copa America, and AFC Asian Cup during BaL mode it is also view-able in Master League but you cannot participate, however you can follow how your players are doing on the national squad. Also there are qualifiers for all the international tournaments that you can participate in during BaL mode.

I post this for some people who are unsure (and new to PES or haven't played the series in a while) what the Master League offers, there are more features in Master League but that is all I can think of off the top of my head. So I hope some of you guys give this modes a try, its worth it.

Last edited by RoyceDa59; 09-29-2011 at 07:01 PM.
Old 09-29-2011, 08:35 PM   #3
Closet pyromaniac

Whitesox's Arena

OVR: 38

Things I just don't understand:

*The decision to lock away Boss mode

*The decision to lock away the ability to play with the club's squad instead of the default master league squad

*The decision to not let me pick which club I want to play for in BAL.
Old 09-29-2011, 08:56 PM   #4
MVP

ezio's Arena

OVR: 19

The cut scenes and interaction between you and the team and the Chairman in the Master League just adds so much to the immersion IMO.
Old 10-01-2011, 09:33 AM   #5
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Did a quick run through of BAL and once again it is awesome. Many new cutscenes and the Pro Camera allows you to hit a button and see more of the pitch. If you played a lot of BAL last year the one thing that was infuriating was the AI. Near the sidelines the CPU would freak out, frequent unnecessary clearances, etc... but this year because of the AI the game seemed to play so smooth and natural. I'm just waiting on a 360 OF to get started but I'm curious about the manager AI and whether or not it has been improved.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2011, 10:48 AM   #6
Banned

NYJetsfan's Arena

OVR: 7

Is there some trick I don't know about to get money quickly in ML online? I just played a guy that had Iniesta, Ronaldo, Messi, Bale, and others...seems crazy to me.

I consider it a miracle I only lost 2-1 with my team that only has 2 signings (both in lower 70s ratings).
Old 10-01-2011, 11:27 AM   #7
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
Did a quick run through of BAL and once again it is awesome. Many new cutscenes and the Pro Camera allows you to hit a button and see more of the pitch. If you played a lot of BAL last year the one thing that was infuriating was the AI. Near the sidelines the CPU would freak out, frequent unnecessary clearances, etc... but this year because of the AI the game seemed to play so smooth and natural. I'm just waiting on a 360 OF to get started but I'm curious about the manager AI and whether or not it has been improved.
Thats good news.
Old 10-01-2011, 06:49 PM   #8
MVP

ezio's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYJetsfan
Is there some trick I don't know about to get money quickly in ML online? I just played a guy that had Iniesta, Ronaldo, Messi, Bale, and others...seems crazy to me.

I consider it a miracle I only lost 2-1 with my team that only has 2 signings (both in lower 70s ratings).
There was an Own Goal glitch last year where people would score 3 OG's quickly and it would end the game and they would still get the money. Not sure if it still exists since they fixed it last year.

Also, tournaments usually get you more money.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »