Home

PC Players: The Must Have Downloads

This is a discussion on PC Players: The Must Have Downloads within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-15-2011, 01:28 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: PC Players: The Must Have Downloads

Quote:
Originally Posted by all4isu
Sounds great but my other patches don't seem to work when this is running. Any suggestions on how to use both?
Nevermind, I got it to work. Thanks for the patch, the game just opened up so much more, love it!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2011, 03:48 AM   #26
An Old Trafford

Leon's Arena

OVR: 16

Thanks for starting this thread! I mostly just look at the PESEdit website for patches/mods but this should help myself and others acquire other great mods out there.

Might I suggest editing the first post for any updates? Should be easier to keep track of all mods posted throughout the thread.

@nicroni
Old 10-15-2011, 10:14 AM   #27
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
yes look up ds3 tool tutorial on youtube. It works great.i can't post the link right now, but you shouldn't have a problem. Pm me if you do buddy
Thanks for this, also I don't know if you would like for this topic to be use for this but I was thinking it could also be used to explain how to add certain edits to the Kitserver.

I haven't been use to next-gen PES patching and I don't think it is explained as much as PES 6 patch community was/is (or maybe is was just more familiar for me). Things like adding face/hair to players, boots, kits, and stadiums I really can't find any clear instructions on how to add this. If anybody would like to share that would be great because I feel like a lot of the how-to-edit information is just assumed.
Old 10-15-2011, 11:00 AM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceDa59
Thanks for this, also I don't know if you would like for this topic to be use for this but I was thinking it could also be used to explain how to add certain edits to the Kitserver.

I haven't been use to next-gen PES patching and I don't think it is explained as much as PES 6 patch community was/is (or maybe is was just more familiar for me). Things like adding face/hair to players, boots, kits, and stadiums I really can't find any clear instructions on how to add this. If anybody would like to share that would be great because I feel like a lot of the how-to-edit information is just assumed.

Yea I had this same problem looking for information since I decided to work on a MLS patch. I found that using Ultimate Editor - For player/team info, Ultimate Data explorer - To find out whats in .bin files and to replace some info in them, Game Graphic Studio - To insert graphics into .bins like Kits/emblems...

If you want to add/make faces and kits it seems you need use a photo editor like photoshop or something to get the picture that way you want then insert it by finding the file to replace and replacing it using the tools I mentioned above.

Stadiums I'm not exactly sure, I think thats more of an in game thing where you design then export it in the save folder and link a team to it but I could be wrong...'

I'm learning all this as I go along....

As for the Kitserver thing and how that works from what I understand. If you find the file you want to edit you open the image file from the game img folder (like dt0f.img) in something like Game Graphic Studio. Find the bin file you want to change (something like unnamed_65.bin) and export it to your kitserver folder (must have the same name as the original .img file, i.e. an unnamed_65.bin from the dt0f.img file must be saved in the dt0f folder in your kitserver)
Old 10-15-2011, 12:16 PM   #29
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

I agree with dark-ness (getting that file to you today, bud) in using an application like AFS Explorer or Game Graphic Studio.

I personally use Game Graphic Studio to see what is inside each DT_ folder. Works like a charm to import over graphic files as well.

I'm working on importing some adboards to the current PESedit 1.3 patch, but it's a little tricky because they are designed to rotate in game.

I'll update the first page accordingly as well.
Old 10-15-2011, 03:18 PM   #30
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Thanks for the advice guys, I am familiar with some of the tools you mentioned because I used them on PES 6 as well. One more thing I found a thread over at the Pesedit forums which includes tattoos on players. However, it is not perfect because it duplicates the tattoos on both arms but it still looks pretty nice.

Link:http://pesedit.com/forums/showthread...oos-By-CYounes

Last edited by RoyceDa59; 10-15-2011 at 03:20 PM.
Old 10-17-2011, 03:48 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 3

For anyone wondering about an update on the MLS Patch I'm working on

- I replaced the teams in D2 and renamed all of the players and corrected their info (country, age, foot, etc) - Just have to make some ratings edits to get the overall ratings more in line since I was overwriting existing players.

- Team Logos and Names are done

- Thanks to Matt10 and him letting me use his kits from last year, that will save a lot of time - I just have to update a few to 2011 but most are in good shape...(I'm thinking of sharing the patch before editing the kits if any of you want to just play with the old kits until I update the ones needed)

- I replaced the D2 teams but the MLS league is going to be in the PES league spot with Bundesliga being the D2 spot (Doing this because for whatever reason D2 can't be selected for a new league/cup but is fine in Football Life. So to make MLS playable in both modes I just switched league spots)

- I threw in a few chants you usually here at MLS/US matches

Notes:
-Now I'm not a facemaker so the faces won't be correct since I'm just replacing player names and info, but I am trying to get at least skin color right. I'm hoping for an tool that can edit the Edit.bin file to make adjusting this later easier, or maybe even at some point learn the facemaking tools to insert some of the more popular players faces

- If any one has any feedback, suggestions or wants to help make this file more in depth let me know. Would be nice to have help with stadiums or anything else...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2011, 04:58 PM   #32
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Great news Darkness - looking forward to the final product. I'd be happy to beta test if you need help.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »