Home

MLS Patch interest (PC)

This is a discussion on MLS Patch interest (PC) within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-21-2011, 04:16 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
MLS Patch interest (PC)

Just looking to see the interest of an MLS patch. Like I've said before I'm already working on one and am almost done with the first version but after looking through numerous forums to learn about making/patches I've found there's a lot of love for all the European squads and leagues but not much out there for North America. This is not surprising but I was hoping to see the interest this forum to get a Patch done for us because with all the mods out there this game can be pretty badass and its because of this I've decided on the PC version over the Xbox which I normally get.

Matt10 already started a great thread about the PC must haves and for us MLS fans out there it would be sweet to have a nice in depth patch. If there's enough interest maybe we can set up a little team of people willing to help out to get stuff done faster. I'm going to be working on it regardless but obviously the people helping the faster everything will happen as I'm just one guy. Matt10 already saved me loads of time by letting my use his kits from his last years patch.

So depending on interest it'll help decide how in depth the patch will be and how fast it'll get done...

Would be sweet to have a Patch the had
-Stadiums
-Adboards
-Chants
-Faces
-Correct Stats/Ratings
- Any additional American leagues for Cup play

I have the first version of the rosters done basically so I'm going to start working on updating kits then from there see how things go then probably throw in some faces and update ratings depending on how this thread goes...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2011, 04:31 PM   #2
Closet pyromaniac

Whitesox's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: MLS Patch interest (PC)

I don't know much about editing, but I'd be down to learn and help out.
Old 10-21-2011, 10:04 PM   #3
Rookie

Cool....yea I was the same way. When you look at everything together its alot to take in and learn but if you break it up its not that bad. Like if you're good at photoshop doing kits and faces aren't that bad. Easier things are like making stadiums in the ingame creator and exporting them to share and finding chants. Or if you know a lot about teams and players that would be helpful for updating ratings and strategies..

So if you're down to help out say what you'd like to do or shoot me a pm and we'll figure something out...
Old 10-22-2011, 01:57 AM   #4
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

I can do adboards, and look into stadiums. if you're rolling with the PESEDIT patch, it adds about 20 more stadiums already, so we could always rename/edit those existing.
Old 10-22-2011, 12:50 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
I can do adboards, and look into stadiums. if you're rolling with the PESEDIT patch, it adds about 20 more stadiums already, so we could always rename/edit those existing.

Yea I'm working over the PESEDIT so I saw those stadiums, didn't really look into them though as I was concentrating on other stuff. I looked into adboards quickly too by downloading some to see how they worked. Didn't really try to make any of my own yet.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2011, 02:50 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark-ness32
Yea I'm working over the PESEDIT so I saw those stadiums, didn't really look into them though as I was concentrating on other stuff. I looked into adboards quickly too by downloading some to see how they worked. Didn't really try to make any of my own yet.
Adboards are fairly straight forward, just have to find the bins that correspond, locate a couple of sponsors/common adboards, create the dimensions and drag with GGS.

I'll take a look at them later on today. Will also pay attention to the DC-Sporting game tonight and see what's common.
Old 10-23-2011, 08:17 AM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Adboards are fairly straight forward, just have to find the bins that correspond, locate a couple of sponsors/common adboards, create the dimensions and drag with GGS.

I'll take a look at them later on today. Will also pay attention to the DC-Sporting game tonight and see what's common.

Gotcha, yea the one I tested works fine but some are cut off. Didn't look into it yet though.

I'm going to try to email you the beta of my kitserver folder later today so you can test it out see whats done so far and mess around with it since my first go around is basically done. Now its just updated and adding extra stuff as needed.
Old 11-15-2011, 01:04 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 2

Did you ever finish this project?

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »