Home

How's your ML going?

This is a discussion on How's your ML going? within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-22-2011, 10:01 AM   #1
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16
How's your ML going?

Did not see one for ML, just one for ML online amd BAL. So how's it going fellas?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2011, 08:47 AM   #2
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: How's your ML going?

Started one with Chelsea and currently we're sitting atop the table after 5. We won our first 3 and then tied away to Villa. I totally got my backline wrong. I went with Alex and he was outpaced constantly by Gabby.

After drawing we headed to Russia where we ran into an on-form Zenit squad in the CL. They ripped us 4-1 and i started to sense a little bit of pressure from the Chairman. After that, we headed to Goodison Park to face the Toffees and quickly found ourselves down 1-0 off a goal by Anichebe. We regrouped at HT and equalized shortly after the break off a laser by Lampard. He got a little bit of space, turned onto his right foot and unleashed one that Howard had no chance of getting to. Things got a little hectic towards the end and I subbed of an ineffective Sturridge for Drogba as well as swapped Essien for Mikel in an attempt to steal some points. Well, it worked. In stoppage time, Essien out-hustled Cahill to win a 50-50 header to Cole. Cole played it center to Mierles who found Drogs on the right-hand fring of the box. Drogba used his strength to hold off Baines and fired in a low cross that Mierles tapped into the net after holding off Distin. A 93rd minute dagger had me fist-pumping this morning before work. A quick change of tactics to all defensive and a hoof down the pitch by Drogba and the points were ours. The Chairman loved my tactical switch after the match.

Using a squad like Chelsea forces me to juggle my lineup. Players who get left out are quick to call for a meeting.
Old 10-27-2011, 02:48 PM   #3
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

OVR: 58

This is what worried me in FIFA 12 using Chelsea but the system works quite well. KG, would you say a lot of players are giving your trouble and dropping form/morale because they don't make the starting 11 every game?
Old 10-27-2011, 04:11 PM   #4
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altimus
This is what worried me in FIFA 12 using Chelsea but the system works quite well. KG, would you say a lot of players are giving your trouble and dropping form/morale because they don't make the starting 11 every game?
Yeah but to be honest, it's very realistic and I like it. I have to juggle lineups based off form, who I'm playing, are they currently mad, etc...
Old 10-27-2011, 08:52 PM   #5
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

OVR: 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
Yeah but to be honest, it's very realistic and I like it. I have to juggle lineups based off form, who I'm playing, are they currently mad, etc...
Sounds interesting. Does the AI factor players you bring of the bench as games played?

I remember last year I kept having to deal with an unhappy Ronaldinho despite him playing many games. The only games he sat was games he wasn't fit to play but he complained despite this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2011, 12:31 PM   #6
MVP

fugazi's Arena

OVR: 15

That is some interesting stuff to hear. I am on the fence about getting 2012...thanks for the assessments.

my 2011 ML was wrecked...two guys (one who i intended to be the CMF for years to come) were denied transfers and have been in the poorest form ever since. I have at least 9 internationals...I played one game with 15 players in purple or blue form. At least 2 with 10 or more.

I learned a lot about the game from the experience, however, as I started playing more behind the ball and getting some great counters. We seemed to have slogged thru the bad form, and a brief injury to Torres, and are back to "normal." Sitting 3rd in Germany, three off the lead. In semis of the tourney, but knocked out of Europa by Fiorentina on away goals.

Those two midfielders are still pouting though. jerks.
Old 10-30-2011, 12:55 PM   #7
MVP

jesmith29's Arena

OVR: 6

Since I've become disenchanted with BAL, in ML, no matter what team you pick you start in D2?
Old 10-30-2011, 05:47 PM   #8
MVP

ezio's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesmith29
Since I've become disenchanted with BAL, in ML, no matter what team you pick you start in D2?
If you want to start in D1 with real players you have to unlock the option by buying it. If you start with default players you start in d2 either way I belive.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »