Home

Question about Option Files

This is a discussion on Question about Option Files within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2012, 11:13 PM   #1
Rookie

merg311's Arena

OVR: 6
Question about Option Files

So after playing FIFA last year, I'm strongly considering PES this year. I just wondered about these option files. How long after the game is released are option files released? I would assume there's alot of work that goes into creating a worthwhile OF...are we looking at several months or how does that usually work?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2012, 11:18 PM   #2
MVP

jesmith29's Arena

Re: Question about Option Files

OF's actually come out pretty quickly.

Check pesgaming.com as they usually have some good ones.
Old 09-13-2012, 11:26 PM   #3
MVP

sportdan30's Arena

OVR: 13

Is it pretty involved with downloading these files to the game, most notably the PS3 version?

Thanks.
Old 09-13-2012, 11:48 PM   #4
MVP

jesmith29's Arena

For the PS3, they are usually in a zip file. Once unzipped you transfer the OF to a flash drive, plug it into the PS3 and copy onto your PS3.

From the sound of it, it's going to be easier this year.

They usually have instructions on how to transfer the file onto your PS3.
Old 09-14-2012, 12:00 AM   #5
Rookie

merg311's Arena

Do option files include stadiums? I saw something mentioned about this, but it may have just meant stadiums that look relatively similar to their real life counterpart and not something completely authentic.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2012, 12:10 AM   #6
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by merg311
Do option files include stadiums? I saw something mentioned about this, but it may have just meant stadiums that look relatively similar to their real life counterpart and not something completely authentic.
there is a stadium builder and some people create similar looking stadiums to their real life counterparts and upload those as well. TBH though, the stadium builder isn't all that great but it's better than nothing
Old 09-14-2012, 12:32 AM   #7
MVP

lnin0's Arena

OVR: 23

I too am thinking of PES13 over FIFA and this is one of my major concerns...along with the ability to find 360 PES players on Live.

I watched a Youtube video explaining how to add them to your save game...not as easy as 2K locker unfortunately. My main concern is where to get these for the 360 and does someone produce an MLS league files?
Old 09-14-2012, 12:59 AM   #8
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnin0
I too am thinking of PES13 over FIFA and this is one of my major concerns...along with the ability to find 360 PES players on Live.

I watched a Youtube video explaining how to add them to your save game...not as easy as 2K locker unfortunately. My main concern is where to get these for the 360 and does someone produce an MLS league files?
pesgaming is an excellent source for option files. Unfortunately, I have never come across an MLS file for 360. We had one on ps3 for 2011, which was made by one of our own OS'er (haven't seen him in a while though?) and a partial one for pes 2012. Kinda thinking about giving it a go and make one for 2013. I always end up giving up though. Very time consuming

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »