Home

PES 2013 Available Worldwide - Post Your Impressions Here

This is a discussion on PES 2013 Available Worldwide - Post Your Impressions Here within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-20-2012, 11:33 AM   #33
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: PES 2013 - Game Impression Thread

I bet you have to play Top Player instead of superstar to get the most challenge. I remember when I edited PES4-6; superstar (six stars) was always the easiest because of how aggressive the CPU defense was; leaving gaps wide open.
Old 09-20-2012, 11:38 AM   #34
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
I bet you have to play Top Player instead of superstar to get the most challenge. I remember when I edited PES4-6; superstar (six stars) was always the easiest because of how aggressive the CPU defense was; leaving gaps wide open.
I haven't noticed the CPU playing super aggressive in demo on Superstar like in the past and this is with 15 min matches. However this is just the demo, I don't know if they changed it for the final version, I hope not at least.
Old 09-20-2012, 12:24 PM   #35
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceDa59
I haven't noticed the CPU playing super aggressive in demo on Superstar like in the past and this is with 15 min matches. However this is just the demo, I don't know if they changed it for the final version, I hope not at least.
Boy I hope not. I just know KONAMI in the past have increased difficulty by aggressiveness. Can't wait for this game, damnit!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2012, 12:55 PM   #36
MVP

ps3veron's Arena

OVR: 11

Just got this as well.

Man this is one amazing game! I played 1 online game and was dominating throughout. Getting a goal kick, I clear the ball with a short hand throw, it bounces of my defender's shoulder to score an own goal!

Only in PES. So far, incredible and organic.

Oh and it has an online pass but I managed to play ranked without inserting it lol.
Old 09-20-2012, 12:57 PM   #37
MVP

ezio's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ps3veron
Just got this as well.

Man this is one amazing game! I played 1 online game and was dominating throughout. Getting a goal kick, I clear the ball with a short hand throw, it bounces of my defender's shoulder to score an own goal!

Oh and it has an online pass but I managed to play ranked without inserting it lol.
How is online?
Old 09-20-2012, 01:01 PM   #38
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by ps3veron
Just got this as well.

What system did you get it for?
Old 09-20-2012, 01:40 PM   #39
MVP

lnin0's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by EWRMETS
Is the user vs. CPU possession advantage as bad as it was in the demo?
I was trying to figure out that stat. Do they not count "pass" time as part of possession?

Wish PES displayed this stat like FIFA; showing you where on the field those percentages come. In the demo, I would have games where the stat would say I won possession even though I was destroyed by the opposition.

In one instance, I spent most of it defending my own goal and lost the shot battle 7-1 so I am curious to know how I won the possession battle. Is it only counting 'on the foot' time for possession - in which case, I probably stand around more holding the ball but I wouldn't say I won the possession battle - not when 90% of the game was played on my half of the pitch.

Anyway. Great impressions so far. Keep em coming. I still have a long wait here in the states.
Old 09-20-2012, 02:07 PM   #40
---

TexasFan2005's Arena

OVR: 0

I'll have my hands on a legit PC copy later today, but I've seen plenty of videos. The game looks simply incredible, and from all the forums I've read (WENB, PESgaming, etc), they all seem to share the same sentiment. I'm extremely excited and will post lengthy impressions tonight.

The OOOOOOOOOOONLY thing I wish they'd do away with is the 1 second pause before/after replays. They need to figure out a way to blend these cutscenes in a bit better, just for the sake of a more fluent flow to the game. As small as it seems, it would actually be a GREAT improvement towards a more realistic soccer broadcast.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »