Home

PES 2013 Available Worldwide - Post Your Impressions Here

This is a discussion on PES 2013 Available Worldwide - Post Your Impressions Here within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-20-2012, 04:17 PM   #49
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: PES 2013 - Game Impression Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
Ive always thought that the game doesnt know how to accurately portray possession in terms of stats. There is a 0% chance that Konami will ever give an explanation.
From what I see in videos, the possession by the CPU seems to be a bit off. The passing, while nice looking, is very crisp and fast. The build up doesn't seem to be evident.

I'm not sure - someone with the game, please help. I hope the AI's build up is nice and accurate to the team - not looking like Barcelona every time.
Old 09-20-2012, 04:31 PM   #50
MVP

FluffyTonka's Arena

OVR: 8

Yeah I'm inclined to think possession stats are broken.

I played brazil and was out shot 18 (12) to 2 (1) on top player, yet I won possession 59-41%. I can tell you there's no way the possession numbers at the end of the game feel as lopsided as they are telling us.

The CPU is probably too direct with the ball. They seem to push forward at all costs, even with a 2 goal lead. It'd be great to them poke it around the back and keep the ball at times.

Gameplay wise though, the game is challenging. It'd just add another layer if the CPU sorted out its possession better
Old 09-20-2012, 04:37 PM   #51
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluffyTonka
Yeah I'm inclined to think possession stats are broken.

I played brazil and was out shot 18 (12) to 2 (1) on top player, yet I won possession 59-41%. I can tell you there's no way the possession numbers at the end of the game feel as lopsided as they are telling us.

The CPU is probably too direct with the ball. They seem to push forward at all costs, even with a 2 goal lead. It'd be great to them poke it around the back and keep the ball at times.

Gameplay wise though, the game is challenging. It'd just add another layer if the CPU sorted out its possession better
Yes - that's what I believe as well. It's been this way since the introduction to nexgen. PES 6 and PES 5 had it right.

Oh well, glad I'm on PC. There should be gameplay patches out soon by someone I hope.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2012, 04:44 PM   #52
MVP

lnin0's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveeee
I was wondering if anyone who has the game already and can play online.. can you please test for me if you get the chance if you can control manual keeper online? you can do this by L1 + R3 and it will put the cursor over the keepers head and you position him during free kicks or anytime during the match. I am wondering if you can do this online as well.. ? the reason I ask is because the last time I played a PES game online manual keeper was disabled
I do not think manual keeper control online is a good thing. Manual keeper is typically abused by online gamers. I know FIFA disables and hopefully PES does the same.
Old 09-20-2012, 05:30 PM   #53
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

are both, fully editable fake leagues still in?
Old 09-20-2012, 06:11 PM   #54
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Yes - that's what I believe as well. It's been this way since the introduction to nexgen. PES 6 and PES 5 had it right.

Oh well, glad I'm on PC. There should be gameplay patches out soon by someone I hope.
Gosh I miss those days in PES 5 & 6 would time waste only way to get them to do something close to this is giving a team the tactic "All Out Defence" and it should not be that way. Also other few things they need to bring back are grass stains on shorts, and also when someone gets injured and you kick the ball out the cpu would automatically punt the ball back to you.
Old 09-20-2012, 06:45 PM   #55
MVP

FluffyTonka's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckabillyRaider
are both, fully editable fake leagues still in?
Sure are.

I'm d/l a prem league option file right now. One of the fake leagues is the championship the other the bundesliga.

Might start a ML right after it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2012, 06:50 PM   #56
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluffyTonka
Sure are.

I'm d/l a prem league option file right now. One of the fake leagues is the championship the other the bundesliga.

Might start a ML right after it.

Can you share what option file it is and where you got this from?
How is it's authenticity?
Is dempsey on the spurs?

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »