Home

(PC) Welp - I have done it again. Realistic Game Play.

This is a discussion on (PC) Welp - I have done it again. Realistic Game Play. within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-25-2012, 08:50 PM   #41
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: (PC) Welp - I have done it again. Realistic Game Play.

Thank you again Matt10
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2012, 08:54 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 0

Have been testing matt with your settings and so far so good. Thanks! Its sometimes hard to see if its working because every game is different, but now im testing always with the same teams. I have my attack at 1 so in team select all of the teams have a rating of "E". Also Matt, make sure when you edit your original post instructions you have pressing to "0" instead of 100

Will keep testing, and yes dammit will have to restart my ML.
Old 09-25-2012, 08:57 PM   #43
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Niche
Have been testing matt with your settings and so far so good. Thanks! Its sometimes hard to see if its working because every game is different, but now im testing always with the same teams. I have my attack at 1 so in team select all of the teams have a rating of "E". Also Matt, make sure when you edit your original post instructions you have pressing to "0" instead of 100

Yeah I have a strong mix of games. I like that I can still build up and not feel bad about hogging possession for unrealistic stats. The CPU pressures accordingly, which is good, forcing me to take different approaches each game.

Sorry to hear about your ML - I knew it would happen though

Pressing will be @ 100, shouldn't be "0" lol.
Old 09-25-2012, 09:04 PM   #44
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Niche

thats the beauty the tactics do not overally affect team individuality JUST smarter play
Old 09-25-2012, 09:12 PM   #45
Pro

OVR: 6

Wow this looks great. I played Fifa last year and was addicted for some time. However, the exaggerated physics and gameplay just became too much as I've started to develop a love and understanding of the game. Definitely made deciding between PES and FIFA this year a bit more difficult.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2012, 09:17 PM   #46
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba
thats the beauty the tactics do not overally affect team individuality JUST smarter play
Exactly. That is what I wanted to steer clear of. I can edit a lot of attributes and what not - but if it affects the dynamics of the game, then it's not worth it. PES on its core, is a fantastic game. However, there are just little things that annoyed me and didn't truly represent the game. I figured I can either wait for someone else to try to fix it, or I can try what I've done before - just glad the results were favorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKPound
Wow this looks great. I played Fifa last year and was addicted for some time. However, the exaggerated physics and gameplay just became too much as I've started to develop a love and understanding of the game. Definitely made deciding between PES and FIFA this year a bit more difficult.
Always a tough decision, and so glad we have a choice - I'm still going to get FIFA 13 to compare, but chances are - with the way this is set up, PES will be the go to game for me.
Old 09-25-2012, 10:02 PM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 0

Played more games in exhibition. Gameplay was solid. Do you plan on making any more changes for now? Or maybe playing around with other attributes?
Tempted to start again my ML with this setting....
Old 09-25-2012, 10:05 PM   #48
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

diggin the gameplay Matt. Hope somebody puts out an MLS file. If so, this game will be seeing most of my time this year

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »