Home

PES 2013 MLO Thread

This is a discussion on PES 2013 MLO Thread within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-28-2012, 09:15 AM   #17
Banned

steveeee's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: PES 2013 MLO Thread

hey DEFTFUNDAMENTALZ.... what does coach mode in MLO actually do? Do you just set the strategy and formation and everything and then it sims against another person doing the same thing? I might have a better chance doing this for awhile while playing the game offline or online in just regular ranked or friend setup matches.

could u explain a little more bout coach mode on MLO... i'm going to look up some info on it right now...
Old 09-28-2012, 01:37 PM   #18
Immense Dimension

electrickeeper's Arena

OVR: 12

I got matched up against a guy who had about an 850 rated team with Ronaldo, Casillias, Gerrard, you know, guys you would expect in a World XI. (in coach mode). My team is floating right around 670. I changed my tactics to a 4-5-1 with all-out defend. Ended up with a 0-0 draw, and getting over £2m from it.

- Playstation Football Association Career(online manager mode)
Old 09-28-2012, 01:48 PM   #19
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveeee
hey DEFTFUNDAMENTALZ.... what does coach mode in MLO actually do? Do you just set the strategy and formation and everything and then it sims against another person doing the same thing? I might have a better chance doing this for awhile while playing the game offline or online in just regular ranked or friend setup matches.

could u explain a little more bout coach mode on MLO... i'm going to look up some info on it right now...
Yeah, you set up your strategy before the game and even during the game if you wish, and then sit back and watch the match unfold. It is great. Best part is if there is a little lag it doesn't affect the gameplay because you aren't actually controlling the players on the field. Plus if people like to exploit something in the game they can't as easily because it is the CPU playing.

If you are a busy person, it is nice to set up a game, go to the store and come back to see the results.
Old 09-28-2012, 02:36 PM   #20
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by electrickeeper
I got matched up against a guy who had about an 850 rated team with Ronaldo, Casillias, Gerrard, you know, guys you would expect in a World XI. (in coach mode). My team is floating right around 670. I changed my tactics to a 4-5-1 with all-out defend. Ended up with a 0-0 draw, and getting over £2m from it.

Two years ago when MLO was first introduced I was always defending like that. Worked well for me too. I won a ML open that way.
Old 09-28-2012, 02:43 PM   #21
Immense Dimension

electrickeeper's Arena

Can from Bayern Munich has been an absolute steal for me. His stats are not mind-boggling, but he has been nothing short of solid, especially given how cheap he is.

I've been playing him in the more defensive CM spot in my 4-2-2-1-1 with Michu as his partner (another good buy).

It seems like they tweaked the embargo system a little, or everyone stopped buying the players I wanted.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2012, 09:11 PM   #22
MVP

lnin0's Arena

OVR: 23

Is there a way to restart MLO? I just started and haven't played a game online yet and would like to switch my team to someone I can rename.

Last edited by lnin0; 10-03-2012 at 06:26 PM.
Old 10-03-2012, 07:27 PM   #23
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

So I reset my team, made some bad mistakes with my roster.

Now I am the BLACK CATS, using the Sunderland kits of course.

Cut all the guys who were rated under 60, and got Hugo Almeida as a CF. He is pretty decent, rated 75 overall.

Now, I just need to wait for the other scrubs contract to expire. Then replace them with better player for the same position.

This mode is so addicting with the Coach Mode, it really shines. The AI is stellar. Never see anything the same, every game has its own story.

Last edited by LingeringRegime; 10-03-2012 at 07:30 PM.
Old 10-03-2012, 07:52 PM   #24
Immense Dimension

electrickeeper's Arena

Anyone know what the rival rankings are? It said something about a prize zone, but I haven't noticed it until today.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »