Home

Question about PES League and WE League?

This is a discussion on Question about PES League and WE League? within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-01-2012, 01:45 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Question about PES League and WE League?

my question is pes league is a totally separate league that u can make the german league?

but the we league is it a second division league like n power and brazil second league?

i playing in brazil league when im plying the cup they(we league) appears as team to play against like we united.

if i edit we united and call it ceara and then make a master league with man utd when i play the fa cup ill see the same thing but it will be call ceara or we untd?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2012, 02:26 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: Question about PES League and WE League?

Yes, whatever you rename the leagues and teams (by creating or moving "other europen leagues" teams into it), it will show as that in your master league. PES league will be an additional top tier league, while WE league will be the 2nd division of whichever league you choose to be in.

While in the past I liked the PES league being Bundesliga, I was not a fan of WE league being NPower Champ because if you decide to do a career in a different league, the 2nd division will still be the NPower...either forcing you to find another option file or default all of those teams if you care.

This years game introduces a new issue with the PES league. You choose an area to play (europe or south america), and the PES league appears in both. So if you have the PES league as the Bundesliga and choose europe, you will have your English, French, Italian, Dutch, Portugese, and German leagues. However if you choose south america with this option file, you will have 2 leagues...brazilian and german.

Personally my main choice will be to leave those two leagues as default so i can do a bunch of different master leagues with different teams and not have to worry about "wrong" teams being in place...I'd much rather just have the fake teams option.
Old 10-01-2012, 02:43 PM   #3
Rookie

thanks exactly what i needed to know.

know another question is then if i change the pes(german) to argentina will i be able to see the top 4 teams in the libertadores the 2nd season??
Old 10-01-2012, 04:15 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 6

I would assume that is true. But one thing I don't know is how they choose all of the other teams that aren't in leagues in the game.

If they have Argentinian teams in it now and they show up in year two, and you create the Argentinian league and have teams qualify for year two...that might open up the possibility for duplicate teams?

Not sure how that part works. I guess that is my question for anyone that knows. Champions League and Copa Libertadores...how does the game handle teams that aren't selectable in game, or not in "in game leagues" in future seasons for Master League? Do they simply throw the same teams out there over and over? Do the players ever change?
Old 10-01-2012, 06:34 PM   #5
Rookie

yeah that a great questions going to try to sim a season and see what happens?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »