Home

Release Date Confirmed, Plus Demo Dates

This is a discussion on Release Date Confirmed, Plus Demo Dates within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-04-2013, 11:13 AM   #41
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Release Date Confirmed, Plus Demo Dates

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezio
A couple other things worth mentioning. the difficulty is set to SuperStar in the leaked demo but I never felt cheated. You have to work very hard to carve out the defense and create chances which is a good thing.

For those of you that love the possession stats, I have lost the possession battle quite a few times depending on the team I was using and who I was playing in. In one game, I lose the possession battle 62% - 38%!!!!! Yes you read that right I don't remember the teams but on Superstar at least you can lose the possession battle. What I really want to see is how Barcelona play if you play against them and how much possession they have.
Good to know what the difficulty was set on, because I'm getting my *** kicked.

It's definitely now impossible for me to return to 2013 and play at all. And I agree about not feeling cheated. If I get beat, it was because I wasn't thinking and was out of position.

Also, the teams in the demo play a bit differently, which gives me hope we can really make teams play differently this year. Especially since it seems that teams will actually hold possession.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2013, 11:44 AM   #42
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

How did you guys get the demo, damn I wish I could play it. Also long time no see ezio how you been?
Old 09-04-2013, 12:16 PM   #43
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceDa59
How did you guys get the demo, damn I wish I could play it. Also long time no see ezio how you been?
A few guys on Evo Web were letting people log into PSN with their account, going in their download history and getting the demo.

But, less than a week for everyone!
Old 09-04-2013, 12:40 PM   #44
MVP

ezio's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krebstar
Good to know what the difficulty was set on, because I'm getting my *** kicked.

It's definitely now impossible for me to return to 2013 and play at all. And I agree about not feeling cheated. If I get beat, it was because I wasn't thinking and was out of position.

Also, the teams in the demo play a bit differently, which gives me hope we can really make teams play differently this year. Especially since it seems that teams will actually hold possession.
Yeah I asked Adam on twitter because I was curious it is a challenge for sure

I agree that teams play differently too and players are different as well. Lahm may be my favorite player in the demo. He is just everywhere
Old 09-04-2013, 12:41 PM   #45
MVP

ezio's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceDa59
Hey Royce,

I got it form someone on WENB who shared their credentials.

Also, I am good thanks for asking.

If they tweak a few things from this demo I think we are in for a very good game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2013, 01:42 PM   #46
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

thanks for the impressions guys. I'm not looking too much into these leaked demo impressions though, since it's a code that's not gonna be on the official demo. Everything sounds very good though. Hopefully the input lag I'm reading about is fixed.
Old 09-08-2013, 11:46 PM   #47

dubcity's Arena

OVR: 2

FIFA demo on Tuesday, then PES on Wed/Thurs. Not a bad week. I can't wait to find out what the passing and game speed is like.
Old 09-09-2013, 12:39 AM   #48
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

I just played a few games in the early demo again, and after a few days of not playing, it's amazing how great it feels that first time.

It's so different than past years, and could not be more different from it's competitor.

Even with the early demo, I think it is by far the closest simulation of the sport that has ever been produced. This has only made me more excited for the actual demo. Although, I just realized that it doesn't come out on Tuesday, but Wednesday instead. Damn.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »