Home

Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 Ships with Roughly 20 Stadiums, No Stadium Editor or Rain

This is a discussion on Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 Ships with Roughly 20 Stadiums, No Stadium Editor or Rain within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2013, 04:42 AM   #25
MVP

geisterhome's Arena

OVR: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman87GT
have you seen their uniforms across all sports Ads are everywhere (you should see some of the Ice Surfaces in some of the European Hockey Leagues)? Anything and everything is for sale when it comes to professional sports in Europe.

I can't imagine that antitrust laws extend to stadium rights in video games, let alone that they would apply internationally
you might understand it for (in europe) less popular sports like hockey but this ridiculous advertising is also present in european soccer, which should definitely create a lot of money even with ads being limited to some extent. EPL does a decent job of limiting it in their stadiums but look at other leagues, even in big german BL they got 3 advertising boards in many of the stadiums next to the pitch instead of one, well basically every free square meter is covered with some ad banners. For me that's just a lack of sports-culture in europe nothing else.

To the loss of stadiums in PES, it sucks i was planning to buy PES either this year or next mostly due to all the stadiums it contained. All spanish league, and now nothing . EA didnt even add any of those stadiums to their game, only camp nou. i really dont get it, did they just buy all the licences to prevent konami from using them cos they obviously arent making use of it themself.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2013, 05:02 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 Ships with Roughly 20 Stadiums, No Stadium Editor or Ra

how are people not getting more worked up that rain isnt in the game? something like that should be a given - if this was an EA game the outcry would be ridiculous (screw EA, will bring it back next year as a feature etc....)

this is complete madness, how on earth can Konami justify that........
Old 08-29-2013, 05:28 AM   #27
MVP

ps3veron's Arena

OVR: 11
I don't get it, why no rain again? It is a big deal!
Old 08-29-2013, 05:34 AM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 1
So EA have the rights to all of the La Liga stadiums? I bet they'll still only put like five of them in Fifa 14.
Old 08-29-2013, 05:37 AM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 1
BTW, do Konami still have the exclusive on the Champions League license? I know they did for PES 2013.
Old 08-29-2013, 07:40 AM   #30
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 Ships with Roughly 20 Stadiums, No Stadium Editor or Ra

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyfantastic
how are people not getting more worked up that rain isnt in the game? something like that should be a given - if this was an EA game the outcry would be ridiculous
In FIFA I switch all my career mode games to 1 p.m. with clear skies before starting the match. I prefer the visuals of clear sunny days; even cloudy days make the visuals look bland, rain moreso obviously. That's why I'm not worked up. I get upset when games force us to play under specific conditions, and don't give us to option to change the time and weather to our liking.
Old 08-29-2013, 08:16 AM   #31
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15

The lack of rain is due to the new engine. To me the excuse works, i mean its a whole new gameplay and graphics engine this year. If it plays like it looks like it will, then a lack of rain will not matter at all.

PES has always been gameplay first, and this year will be no exception. I'd love more stadiums and rain, but great gameplay (which seems likely) will make m forget about those things.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2013, 08:49 AM   #32
Banned

OVR: 2
I am taking my talents to EA SPORTS FIFA 14

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »