Home

Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 Premium Demo Available Now For PS3 - Full Game For $4.99

This is a discussion on Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 Premium Demo Available Now For PS3 - Full Game For $4.99 within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2013, 06:02 PM   #57
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47
Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 Premium Demo Available Now For PS3 - Full Game For $4.9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezio
Does it really? I am only asking because I bought the game since I had $10 off because I wasn't sure how this would work. Can you actually unlock it now? Also, if I use the game I purchase will it have my save stuff? I assume it will but not sure.
I just got home downloading now.

Seems that the Premium Demo just expires. The download is 6.7 GB. Not sure about the save stuff, but you do get the launch edition. It includes classic kits, and a 3rd Kit for MU, Juventus, and Inter I believe . I have 93 minutes left.

I was hope the demo would make it just a simple unlock process, but I guess i was wrong. But, it was nice getting to play it so much over the weekend. Thanks again for that.

EDIT: Yes, your settings, stats, etc. are there!

I love the soundtrack by the way.

Last edited by LingeringRegime; 09-24-2013 at 07:50 PM.
Old 09-25-2013, 09:42 AM   #58
MVP

ezio's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 Premium Demo Available Now For PS3 - Full Game For $4.9

Quote:
Originally Posted by LingeringRegime
I just got home downloading now.

Seems that the Premium Demo just expires. The download is 6.7 GB. Not sure about the save stuff, but you do get the launch edition. It includes classic kits, and a 3rd Kit for MU, Juventus, and Inter I believe . I have 93 minutes left.

I was hope the demo would make it just a simple unlock process, but I guess i was wrong. But, it was nice getting to play it so much over the weekend. Thanks again for that.

EDIT: Yes, your settings, stats, etc. are there!

I love the soundtrack by the way.
Ok that is what I thought. I had no problem with my disc version.

For the record the commentary was Portuguese
Old 09-25-2013, 10:08 AM   #59
Rookie

OVR: 3

Is anyone having trouble downloading the data pack on XBOX 360? It keeps saying its broken for me.
Old 09-25-2013, 11:26 AM   #60
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by spartansocc12
Is anyone having trouble downloading the data pack on XBOX 360? It keeps saying its broken for me.
I tried last night and it just sat at 0% for about 15 minutes so I exited out. Not the same, but issues nonetheless!
Old 09-25-2013, 11:32 AM   #61
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by joet6683
I tried last night and it just sat at 0% for about 15 minutes so I exited out. Not the same, but issues nonetheless!
Haha actually it is the same because eventually (after about an hour) it will get to 100% only for a message to pop up stating that the DLC is broken.

What can be done about this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2013, 11:53 AM   #62
Pro

Quote:
Haha actually it is the same because eventually (after about an hour) it will get to 100% only for a message to pop up stating that the DLC is broken.

What can be done about this?
when i booted the game up for the first time and all the info messages popped up, i remember seeing one that there is an issue with the data pack and there will be a patch to fix it. Though it said it had to do with it wouldnt load after powering off and the quick fix was to enter online mode and back out to get it to apply again. I'd say if you try again and it doesnt work you might have to wait until a patch.
Old 09-25-2013, 01:51 PM   #63
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by joet6683
when i booted the game up for the first time and all the info messages popped up, i remember seeing one that there is an issue with the data pack and there will be a patch to fix it. Though it said it had to do with it wouldnt load after powering off and the quick fix was to enter online mode and back out to get it to apply again. I'd say if you try again and it doesnt work you might have to wait until a patch.
Oh so it did end up working for you?
Old 09-25-2013, 03:34 PM   #64
Pro

Quote:
Oh so it did end up working for you?
No I only tried the one time last night. I was just remembering the message that popped up and thinking that might be the only solution. I will try to download again after work and see what happens.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »