Home

PES 2015 Impressions

This is a discussion on PES 2015 Impressions within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2014, 12:29 PM   #17
MVP

fearwhatnow's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: PES 2015 Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty5oke
I certainly hope they can improve the fouling but it's not the only game with that issue. NBA2K has major issues with not enough fouls and Madden as well with penalties.

Thanks for the impressions rckabilly
NBA2k15 is just inconsistent with the FTA per game. I have games with 30+FTA and games with 10FTA.
Madden has a flawed penalty system.
All the above are completely different to not having fouls at all.
Old 11-10-2014, 01:42 PM   #18
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

I can't say I've noticed delays in passing. It's very smooth overall. I have noticed some slight frame rate drops during match intros but nothing like last year.

The fouls would be my only gripe so far.
Old 11-10-2014, 01:48 PM   #19
MVP

Turbojugend's Arena

OVR: 0

Sorry for repeating a question that has surely been answered elsewhere, but is it confirmed no option files for PS4? I love PES -- even some of the last-gen versions -- but unfortunately I am a sucker for authenticity and it will be difficult not being able to play as my beloved Nottingham Forest.
Old 11-10-2014, 02:02 PM   #20
Sexiest Woman Alive!

Peji911's Arena

OVR: 17

PES was the only football game I played until FIFA 10, as PES was gardbage on last-gen. Last year I didn't pay much attention to it, but this year I'm in LOVE.

That being said, PES' system is completely different to that of FIFA; whereas PES is hard to master, and FIFA, easy.

While FIFA offers the user unlimited 'moves' via the Right School, PES seems to offer me zero moves because I don't understand the stick system -- seems very complicated.

Looked online for a written guide on button moves and shortcuts but can't find one... can anyone point me in the right direction?
Old 11-10-2014, 03:30 PM   #21
Banned

steveeee's Arena

OVR: 9

https://vine.co/v/Oi7Y7tO1Am2

nice goal not mine just posting because I thought it looked real at first
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-10-2014, 03:32 PM   #22
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peji911
PES was the only football game I played until FIFA 10, as PES was gardbage on last-gen. Last year I didn't pay much attention to it, but this year I'm in LOVE.

That being said, PES' system is completely different to that of FIFA; whereas PES is hard to master, and FIFA, easy.

While FIFA offers the user unlimited 'moves' via the Right School, PES seems to offer me zero moves because I don't understand the stick system -- seems very complicated.

Looked online for a written guide on button moves and shortcuts but can't find one... can anyone point me in the right direction?
There's usually youtube tutorials up online. I haven't checked for any yet. You also might want to give the skills challenge a try. I believe the skills are on the "expert" page but you don't need to complete the easier one's in order to skip ahead.
Old 11-10-2014, 03:41 PM   #23
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
The delay in passing that some are noticing is probably down to the touches the player takes in traffic. I tend to look for an outlet if I'm being closely man marked.
I've noticed the same "delay" in FIFA in the scenario you're talking about, doesn't sound like an issue at all.
Old 11-10-2014, 03:46 PM   #24
Rookie

supafly03's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peji911

Well, you can look it up during a game by pressing pause and search in the menu for the description of the buttons.

The thing you need to do is to work on the settings and disallow automatic skill moves. And you'll also need both sticks for the moves. Something like tapping the right stick right and after it left stick up etc.

Also, using R2 will enable you to keep posession and you can "dribble" backwards holding R2 and moving your left stick backwards. If you do so, you can also try to play the ball between the legs of your opponent by suddenly using spring and pressing the left stick towards your opponent.

Anyways, here's a vid and the skills should be the same.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBwsoQjmsFE
New Jersey Devils
Philadelphia Eagles
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »