Home

PES 2015 Data Pack 2 Scheduled to Release Tomorrow, Details Included

This is a discussion on PES 2015 Data Pack 2 Scheduled to Release Tomorrow, Details Included within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-16-2014, 10:59 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: PES 2015 Data Pack 2 Scheduled to Release Tomorrow, Details Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by VRaptor
Are you guys playing Master League at all?
Nobody is having issue with lack of injury?
I finished season 1 with zero simulated matches and none of my players had injury. Absolutely no one got hurt!
No injuries or snow lol.
http://pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=96230
Old 12-17-2014, 08:01 PM   #18
Rookie

I'm done with supporting Konami. Why add these new stadiums if I can't use them if I'm playing in Europe? They only have a handful of stadiums and I can't even use all of them. I bought it to support next gen sports games, but Konami should be ashamed of this half arse product.
Old 12-18-2014, 08:05 AM   #19
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by OR_drummerboi
Oh. This is rather disappointing.

Konami can't really afford to play with stuff like this with customers. They can't even do file sharing so people can download injury ratings lowered squads. They don't have injury slider that people can tweak.

I guess this year's master league is pretty much a write off. I wanted to enjoy ML for what it is but non-aggressive CPU behaviour and no injury makes it really dull experience season to season.

I really hope they can work on many other important area of the game next year because game play is pretty solid. I won't buy it again next year if the game is this bare bone though.
Old 12-22-2014, 03:20 PM   #20
Rookie

Smile Re: PES 2015 Data Pack 2 Scheduled to Release Tomorrow, Details Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by VRaptor
Oh. This is rather disappointing.

Konami can't really afford to play with stuff like this with customers. They can't even do file sharing so people can download injury ratings lowered squads. They don't have injury slider that people can tweak.

I guess this year's master league is pretty much a write off. I wanted to enjoy ML for what it is but non-aggressive CPU behaviour and no injury makes it really dull experience season to season.

I really hope they can work on many other important area of the game next year because game play is pretty solid. I won't buy it again next year if the game is this bare bone though.
This is my first PES buy ever and may be the last ( former FIFA guy who now may be going back) Im only Career manager guy or in this case masters league. Not sure if you know this but you cannot play longer than a 10min. match (not 10min halves) otherwise you get simulated scores of 7-5 , 4-6 ect. Just scores that you would rarely see in real life. This is a game breaker and how the hell did Konami missed this... NO point of having a "great game play"if you can only play for 10 min... This is such crap /bad programming

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »