Home

I love this game.

This is a discussion on I love this game. within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-17-2015, 11:09 PM   #89
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: I love this game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion523
I'm re downloading the game as I type this. It's been a while since I've played because although I do think it's a great game, Master League was so bad that it was impossible for me to invest any time into. Lately though FIFA's reliance on pace has been getting to me again. Plus I may have borked my CM by using the financial takeover which could have made my team too strong for the league. Anyway, were there any patches released over the winter/spring that may have fixed some of the glaring issues?
I'm the opposite, I can only play BAL on this game as I just want to score goals. I have to turn a blind eye to the horrendous gameplay and absent minded defending by the CPU.

I know it will be a breath of fresh air for you to FIFA, so hopefully you get to enjoy it! Don't stop your CM or I will end you.
Old 06-29-2015, 02:10 PM   #90
Rookie

JayStarr's Arena

OVR: 0

Does anybody know a workaround for this. When playing a tournament.. If you select all 32 sides. To have total control of all the teams. When you start a game is there anyway of putting one of the teams in coach mode . To have the CPU play with one team in game? I try to slide one of the controllers over but it doesn't work. Anyway to do this. Or am I forever damned now to use one team in tourney mode. Please tell me there's a way to do this. If not , Why on earth would Konami take this out? Please respond.
Old 08-08-2015, 11:50 AM   #91
MVP

davis420's Arena

OVR: 25

What minute setting in Mater League sims will still be realistic scores? I thought I read over 12 minutes and the scores are haywire.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2015, 10:26 AM   #92
Banned

steveeee's Arena

OVR: 9

the best thing about this game still just like the old days is playing 2 v 2 offline multiplayer.

FIFA does not come anywhere close to that experience in this game.. not even half as good.

The only problem is... is I wish we could play 3 v 3 like PS3 and PS2... ugh

Last edited by steveeee; 08-10-2015 at 10:32 AM.
Old 08-10-2015, 03:13 PM   #93
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by davis420
What minute setting in Mater League sims will still be realistic scores? I thought I read over 12 minutes and the scores are haywire.
For a while, I used Superstar at 9 minutes. However, the computer tends to have more cheap moments on higher difficulties. For the past couple weeks, I've been using Professional at 10 minutes with the pass support toned down. I have had many enjoyable matches with mostly realistic scores. It seems like on any difficulty, however, there is always the odd match where I beat a much better rated team 4-0, 5-1, etc. I'm content for now though.
Old 08-18-2015, 01:24 PM   #94
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

OVR: 1

I ended up buying this again digitally on PSN last night. I know, kinda dumb with 16 being so close. But I've been playing a ton of FIFA, and that demo really made me want to play more than just those teams, and I wanted to play ML. And man, the difference between 15 and 16 demo is vast. The way it feels. But I am enjoying it.

I started ML with Troyes in Ligue 2 on Top Player, full manual settings and 12 minute halves. Won the training match 4-3 in an epic come back . Was down 3-0 at the half. Then lost the season opener 2-0 at home. Then drew on the road 1-1. And then won the first round of the French cup 2-0. Its really sucked in me. It feels way different than it did on release. Lots of changes in the patches it got. But I do hate the menus and what they did with ML in this one. I'm really hoping the new ML in 16 is great.

EDIT: The more I play, the less I am liking it. The fouls situation is enough to actually make me stop playing entirely. I've played 10 games and there has not been a single free kick or yellow card.

Last edited by Zac; 08-19-2015 at 12:45 PM.
Old 09-01-2015, 08:35 PM   #95
GSW
Simnation

GSW's Arena

OVR: 40

I might skip this years game...well maybe not all together but wait for awhile to purchase it. Even though i love soccer and obviously this game. I have really been finding a lot of joy in MLB The Show this year, and of course 2k16 is coming out.

I am finding it increasingly difficult to really enjoy multiple games these days...theres only so much time in the day!!

Ill most likely wait a few months after release, gauge where Im at with The Show and 2k/Live and then make a purchase...I'm interested in seeing what everyone does with option files too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2015, 08:18 AM   #96
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSW
I might skip this years game...well maybe not all together but wait for awhile to purchase it. Even though i love soccer and obviously this game. I have really been finding a lot of joy in MLB The Show this year, and of course 2k16 is coming out.

I am finding it increasingly difficult to really enjoy multiple games these days...theres only so much time in the day!!

Ill most likely wait a few months after release, gauge where Im at with The Show and 2k/Live and then make a purchase...I'm interested in seeing what everyone does with option files too.
It really is GSW, especially around this time.

Madden, PES/FIFA, NBA 2K all within a month (that's not even counting non-sports games) or so makes it hard when it comes to gaming time. I always feel like I'm cheating on 1 while playing another, lol.

It's a good problem to have.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »