Home

I love this game.

This is a discussion on I love this game. within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-24-2015, 10:38 AM   #1
GSW
Simnation

GSW's Arena

OVR: 40
I love this game.

Besides MLB the Show this has to be the most realistically paced sports game I've ever played.

I recently made the change to -2 game speed and i sometimes feel like im really controlling humans on the pitch.

The computer doesnt cheese me, they just out execute me and it seems like they even exploit my teams weaknesses. I only play on professional (Im not that good yet) and I get some of the best games ever.

Im totally addicted to this game and I find myself playing it for hours and hours. The depth is amazing.

I wish the Masterleague menu system was better, but overall this game is AMAZING.

I have a 20 year old midfielder who I start, he's about 5'9 and hes 79 speed...he's by far the fastest/most creative player on my team but he's small and weak, he gets bodied off te ball easy but if he finds open space he can cause havoc.

The differences between players not only speed but strength and how it is displayed in the game is fantastic. No warping, no cheese...no crazy unrealistic speed boots, just straight up soccer.

I wish they had MLS lisences and real kits but i truly dont even care, i dont even edit them to be honest. It kind of makes it more fun that way to me. A "fictional world" so to speak.

The fluid formations are cool, I wish i knew more about how/why to use them but im sure as i get into multiple seasons with Master League and shape my roster ill be able to use them effectively.

Anyway if youre a soccer/futbol head and you don;t have this game you really are missing out on something special.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-24-2015, 10:18 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47
Re: I love this game.

I love it too man.

This is my favorite sports game of the year and it isn't even close. 173 games into my Master League and every game is fresh new and unpredictable.

Last edited by LingeringRegime; 01-24-2015 at 10:26 PM.
Old 01-25-2015, 06:13 AM   #3
MVP

davis420's Arena

OVR: 25

I would like to see some more penalties and free kicks but it is a really good game!
Old 01-25-2015, 09:43 AM   #4
GSW
Simnation

GSW's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LingeringRegime
I love it too man.

This is my favorite sports game of the year and it isn't even close. 173 games into my Master League and every game is fresh new and unpredictable.

It really i a great game.

I am using a division 2 Spanish team (2 stars) named Recreativo Huelva http://www.recreativohuelva.com/plantilla and the stadiums are half full, It's pretty cool to see.

I mentioned I have a 20 year old I'm starting in midfield. He really is the best player on my team, it's sad lol. He's also the fastest player on my team. I have quite the rebuilding project on my hands...

The thing I like about this game is it's forcing me to really analyze the game, and use strategy, can't just force it forward and whip crosses in.

I'm currently running a 4-2-3-1 but my 2 DM's are soooo slow, one of which is more of a CMF but my teams so bad I use him at DM for protection... they are pretty much useless up near mid field so I'm thinking about changing up my strategy a bit.

Ever since i bumped up to professional I basically have to grind out games and scoring is a real chore. This is what has me second guessing my strategy...

Anyway I may run some twitch today if anyone is interested in checking out my squad.

Peace!
Old 01-25-2015, 10:40 AM   #5
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47

GSW, Thanks for the tip about the -2 game speed.

I made the adjustment last night and I decided to try out the "fan camera" as well. It really feels like you are sitting in the stands watching a live game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-25-2015, 11:54 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 8

I am not a soccer fan, besides Messi and Rinaldo I would have a hard time naming another player. I have no interest in watching the game unless there is nothing else on and it would have to be a Premiere League game as those seem more fast paced and teams seem to be motivated to try and keep scoring even when ahead..

That being said, this game is awesome! My intro to this franchise was via my PS Plus subscription when I was able to download the full PES2014 game for the PS3. I have purchased PS4 2015 version and have really enjoyed that each game is different from the previous and the next. Teams seem to play to their strengths while attempting to exploit my weakness.

I will see teams attempt long lead passes via air or ground, then other teams will play a control game etc. etc..

If only Konami would come up with an NHL game with similar team play styles! I am a huge fan of the Show, NHL2k10, AllPro 2K/NFL2K5 etc..This game ranks up with all of them!

I recommend this game to anyone who likes sports simulation type games, where some strategy is needed as well as button pushing dexterity.
Old 01-25-2015, 01:49 PM   #7
GSW
Simnation

GSW's Arena

Quote:
GSW, Thanks for the tip about the -2 game speed.

I made the adjustment last night and I decided to try out the "fan camera" as well. It really feels like you are sitting in the stands watching a live game.
You're welcome. I haven't tried that camera. I'll check it out now, thanks!
Old 01-25-2015, 02:12 PM   #8
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
I love it too man.

What camera is that LR?

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »