Home

PES 2016 Minimum and Recommended System Requirements For PC Users, No Word on Demo

This is a discussion on PES 2016 Minimum and Recommended System Requirements For PC Users, No Word on Demo within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2015, 09:11 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
PES 2016 Minimum and Recommended System Requirements For PC Users, No Word on Demo

(Click the image for a better resolution)

Konami has released the PES 2016 minimum and recommended system requirements for PC users. It was confirmed in June, the PC version of PES 2016 would not be the same as the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 version. In fact, it won't be the same as the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 version either, it will have its own entity.

While the PES 2016 demo is currently available on consoles, an exact date for the PC demo still hasn't been confirmed.
Platform: PC
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2015, 01:42 PM   #2
MVP

fearwhatnow's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: PES 2016 Minimum and Recommended System Requirements For PC Users, No Word on Dem

Meanwhile...
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/xbo.../1100-6429956/
Old 08-21-2015, 02:02 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: PES 2016 Minimum and Recommended System Requirements For PC Users, No Word on Dem

Oh boy. I think, that the PC-Version will be a hybrid-version again. Graphic on Last-Gen, Gameplay on Current-Gen.

I think, that Konami should stop producing the PC-Version for PES. We will never have a full port of the current-gen.

Funny. MGS: Phantom Pain looks 1000000x better on PC as PS4. And thats also comes from Konami.....
Old 08-21-2015, 02:33 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

p_rushing's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by TemplateR
Oh boy. I think, that the PC-Version will be a hybrid-version again. Graphic on Last-Gen, Gameplay on Current-Gen.

I think, that Konami should stop producing the PC-Version for PES. We will never have a full port of the current-gen.

Funny. MGS: Phantom Pain looks 1000000x better on PC as PS4. And thats also comes from Konami.....
No keep making it and keep it open. Those issues will be fixed shortly when the patches/mods come out. Wish the PC demo was out, I have play a few games and it is somewhat ok on PS4, but won't be purchasing it on a console.
Old 08-21-2015, 03:35 PM   #5
Rookie

3mir's Arena

OVR: 0
Fu*k off KONAMI
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2015, 02:42 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

Unacceptable considering EA started giving the next gen treatment to PC FIFA last year. Guess I'll skip PES again this year.
Old 09-06-2015, 10:15 PM   #7
Hall Of Fame

p_rushing's Arena

Hoping we see a demo this week. No way will I preorder it without one. Probably not looking good though that they haven't shown 1 screenshot, video, etc for it. It's almost like it doesn't even exist.

Sent from my KFTHWI
Old 09-14-2015, 03:01 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

p_rushing's Arena

demo releasing on the same day as PC release, so should be available Wednesday

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »