Home

Glowing Games Radar Review

This is a discussion on Glowing Games Radar Review within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-14-2015, 04:18 PM   #9
Pro

stevostl's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Glowing Games Radar Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceDa59
Yeah the lack of fouls is just...disappointing. I am still deciding if I should pick it up now or later. It is very interesting that the lack of fouls is detracting from the overall experience for a lot of people.
the reason is because it doesn't in all honestly after you play enough...

at first I was ticked that demo foul system was broken but after playing it more and more I realized I didn't think about that anymore and the game has a nice flow to it and still was fouls at times but I forgot about the foul system being broke the more I played for some reason. It's hard to describe but I can certainly see how reviewers will give this game great reviews despite the foul system. Gamecon in Germany called it the best sports game over FIFA 2016as well in August.

but yes it needs to be patched if it can.. however, I did hear people say it's the same as PES2015 which imo is at least better than the PES2016 demo foul system so that's a plus I guess
Old 09-14-2015, 04:23 PM   #10
MVP

fearwhatnow's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
I've read tweets this year fro Bhatti & officialpes stating that they're worried about throwing the "gameplay balance" out of whack.

Sounds like rubbish to me.

Fouls happen in the game, they just aren't called. Seems like referee tuning to me.
It's not ref tuning. It's dev tuning. They have to replace their dev team. No surprises though for me. 90% of what Bhatti says are lies.
His attitude also towards PC users is unacceptable. The company is full of lies. PCs can handle MGSV at ultra settings and 4k and they give PC customers a last gen port of PES. Well played again KONAMI. Expect like 200 sales for PC PES 2016.
Old 09-14-2015, 04:26 PM   #11
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevostl
the reason is because it doesn't in all honestly after you play enough...

at first I was ticked that demo foul system was broken but after playing it more and more I realized I didn't think about that anymore and the game has a nice flow to it and still was fouls at times but I forgot about the foul system being broke the more I played for some reason. It's hard to describe but I can certainly see how reviewers will give this game great reviews despite the foul system. Gamecon in Germany called it the best sports game over FIFA 2016as well in August.

but yes it needs to be patched if it can.. however, I did hear people say it's the same as PES2015 which imo is at least better than the PES2016 demo foul system so that's a plus I guess
Very true I haven't played the demo in weeks and I just remember fouls being random. One game I saw a total of 8 between both teams and then the next it is like 1. I do enjoy the gameplay but us sim folks just want to see the full representation of the game. It is just a bummer because they nailed the physical aspect of the game on their first go and just having your player hacked down and not being called for anything is just weird. We shall say I still want to get it but I just felt that this should have been improved coming from last year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2015, 06:03 PM   #12
Pro

asu666's Arena

OVR: 34

I had high-hopes, but the lack of semi-realistic fouls is a major oversight.
Old 09-14-2015, 08:21 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 7

The game is still fun. The fouls glitch sucks, for sure, but doesn't kill the game. I still find it more fun than the same old stale FIFA with new bells and whistles.

That said, PES needs to fix it ASAP as judging by this thread here gamers will only take so much of the same problem for so long before really considering jumping ship.
Old 09-14-2015, 08:22 PM   #14
Pro

JimmyDeicide's Arena

OVR: 5

Yeh , im not to sure what they mean by throw the gameplay out of whack when all it would do is make the game stop and restart more often. So unless there is an underlying script how would it.

No football fan is going to be pissed that there are too many fouls come on. Its the game a huge part of it , especially now with all the conning by the players.

What we need is in that cut scene when players push each other( lol) one of them should go down and roll around holding his face.
Old 09-14-2015, 08:28 PM   #15
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyDeicide
Yeh , im not to sure what they mean by throw the gameplay out of whack when all it would do is make the game stop and restart more often. So unless there is an underlying script how would it.

No football fan is going to be pissed that there are too many fouls come on. Its the game a huge part of it , especially now with all the conning by the players.

What we need is in that cut scene when players push each other( lol) one of them should go down and roll around holding his face.
I'll buy that DLC for $20.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2015, 09:56 PM   #16
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyDeicide

Luis Suarez biting confirmed for PES.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »