Home

PES 2016 Available Today, Post Your Impressions

This is a discussion on PES 2016 Available Today, Post Your Impressions within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2015, 08:59 AM   #65
MVP

fearwhatnow's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: PES 2016 Available Today, Post Your Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flohghurette
Hi,

is there someone who play the PC version and can tell some about the differents to PS4 and XOne? May can post some picture from the PC Version?

greets
The majority of PC players will not buy the game.
http://www.pcinvasion.com/pes-2016s-...ful-pc-silence

Also I'm not buying a sports videogame that doesn't implement the football rules (fouls). I'm not stupid.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2015, 09:03 AM   #66
MVP

fearwhatnow's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyJ1976
PES 6 was good for its time, but its time for you guys to let that **** go. There's no way that outdated game is better than either PES 2016 or FIFA 16. With that said, I'm enjoying PES 2016 on PS4. It looks and plays a bit better than the demo. Not looking forward to all the editing, but if you want the game perfect, it's going to take a little work.
WE9 LE is still the best football game.
Old 09-16-2015, 09:14 AM   #67
MVP

stlducks's Arena

OVR: 2

Loving this game so far. Yes the squads not being updated and having to manually update logos and kits are a pain. But the on field game play is terrific once you lower game speed to -1 or -2 depending on your style.
Fouls are being over blown I think. FIFA does not have a lot of fouls either so I feel this is harder to implement then people think, however I have had a couple fouls each game I have played.

Manual controls is fun, passing is not as easy, shooting is great but seems easy at times. The CPU missed passes often the first few games I have played which was nice to see.

So far I am very pleased and once I finish kits and squads are updated this will be a great game.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk
Old 09-16-2015, 09:15 AM   #68
MVP

fearwhatnow's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlducks
Loving this game so far. Yes the squads not being updated and having to manually update logos and kits are a pain. But the on field game play is terrific once you lower game speed to -1 or -2 depending on your style.
Fouls are being over blown I think. FIFA does not have a lot of fouls either so I feel this is harder to implement then people think, however I have had a couple fouls each game I have played.

Manual controls is fun, passing is not as easy, shooting is great but seems easy at times. The CPU missed passes often the first few games I have played which was nice to see.

So far I am very pleased and once I finish kits and squads are updated this will be a great game.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk
I have around 10-15 fouls in FIFA 16 demo with 15 min halves.
Old 09-16-2015, 09:17 AM   #69
Rookie

dmendenhall_9's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by fearwhatnow
The majority of PC players will not buy the game.
http://www.pcinvasion.com/pes-2016s-...ful-pc-silence

Also I'm not buying a sports videogame that doesn't implement the football rules (fouls). I'm not stupid.
We believe in the PATCH! it is lame but hopefully something can be worked out. seriously so close. so weird because pes 14 had fouls patched in and that was on the fox engine. must be different with the next gen and collision system now.
Old 09-16-2015, 09:19 AM   #70
We Go Again

VTPack919's Arena

OVR: 22

Had a blast with the game last night. I will post my impressions in a bit, but wanted to drop this highlight real of Jeremy Menez' hat trick last night. The ball movement on the first goal was awesome.

Old 09-16-2015, 09:20 AM   #71
mfp
Rookie

OVR: 2

Ugh, for all the brilliance in this game - and there's a lot to really love - it's reminding me of the worst of FIFA 15 with the defensive AI. It's really, really easy to score due to defensive AI lapses and huge gaps in the backline. I also concede too many for the same reason.

I'm absolutely loving the individuality - dribbling with Messi, for example, is a joy.

When PES 2016 is good, it's truly brilliant. Unfortunately there's a number of issues that have me pulling my hair out at times and really detract from the experience.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2015, 09:22 AM   #72
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeleTex82
I still think this foul thing is getting a bit overblown. I get at least a couple of close free kicks a game. A lot of it depends on the player you are controlling. It's a lot easier to draw fouls with a winger than a DMF. Thecjey being drawing the foul. Just like in real life, you can expect to be found if you are flying into the area and a straight line holdibg down the dash button. If you see changes of speed and direction, and some clever dribbling you can draw fouls in this game a lot easier than you can in a lot of FIFA games.
I've yet to play the retail version, but in several weeks with the demo I've yet to see a single foul without a slide tackle involved. Perhaps if PES had a better jostling system, there would be more opportunities to draw more realistic fouls.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »